Do you know Michael Schumacher, Mation Andretti, and Jum Clark? If you are an aspiring car racer, you should know how these legends made it to the top in the world of race cars. Their lives can be your compass—a guide to succeed in the field of car racing. We are not going to discuss the lives of the legendary car racers and how they became great car racers, but we are going to discuss the basics of becoming not only an ordinary car racer but also the basics of becoming a Formula 1 (F1) car racer. These are the basic tips that the legends used to succeed:
- Join karting. Studies show that the legendary F1 car racers have involved themselves in karting during their youth. It is shown how F1 car racers are fully prepared and well trained during their involvement. For legendary car racers, being involved in karting is the best way to build an edge. According to them, a car racer who is trained during his youth absorbs more knowledge and skills; hence, his ability in car racing becomes natural. If you want to involve yourself in karting, you may check on the web site of the World Karting Association.
- Enroll in car racing institutions. Aside from being involved in karting, one of the best ways in becoming an F1 car racer is to enroll in racing institutions. Some racing institutions use Dwarfs in training their students. Make sure that the racing institution that you enrolled at will give you the appropriate preparation and training that you need or else you will be wasting money, time, and effort in that institution. Car race drivers are carefully trained by instructors that also excel in car racing. You may also find numerous car racing institutions across the country. More car racing institutions teach the basics of controlling F1 cars. Nevertheless, these car racing institutions do not permit the application of their lessons on a busy street.
- Race. Make sure that during a race you "give your best shot." Do not forget to apply RC racing guides while driving. Make sure that you are in a set that has a higher chance of finishing first. Ensure that you show a "sale event" during your race through a consistent and good performance. Your "sale event" will evoke the interest of your boss. You may also find someone, an agent for example, who may promote your performance and who may invest in your car-racing career.
- Seek funding. In order to support your car racing track, you have to look for an institution to support your endeavor. Keep in mind that car racing teams prefer members who bring sponsors.
- Invest. In any of life's endeavor, you need to invest first before gaining success. The same rule applies with car racing. Before you reach higher levels of contests, you have to invest your money to enrich your car racing track first.
To sum this up, all you need is practice, perseverance, and penny in succeeding in the race car's world.