Harley Davidson is a company that manufactures motorcycles or choppers. Choppers are customized motorcycles. They can be seen in movies, and motorcycle enthusiasts also have these choppers. Harley Davidson works with other companies, such as Buell Motorcycle, MV Agusta and Cagiva so that they can create choppers with large engines. Harley Davidson is well known for the customization of their motorcycles.
Here are some of the types of choppers from Harley Davidson:
- 2010 Sportster 883 Low. This Harley Davidson motorcycle has a rubber-mounted 883cc evolution engine. It comes with a staggered shorty chrome exhaust that has dual mufflers and mid-mounted foot pegs. The motorcycle has a low suspension with a pullback handlebar. It is ideal for sports motorcycle enthusiasts. The 2010 Sportster 883 Low starts at $6,999.00 and you can customize it to fit your taste.
- 2010 Sportster Nightster. Some of the features of this Harley Davidson motorcycle include a belt guard, black hand controls, slash-cut exhaust, side-mounted license plate, front fork gaiters and more. You can customize the foot controls, handlebars, seats and suspension of this motorcycle. The starting price of the 2010 Sportster Nightster is $9,999.00.
- 2010 Softail. The 2010 Softail is a big dog bike that has the new helical-cut 5th gear. The features of this motorcycle include a staggered shorty exhaust, a horseshoe oil tank, a classic one piece two up seat and a 1,584cc twin cam 96B counterbalanced engine. The price for this chopper starts at $16,999.00. You can customize the color or have it in two-tone for $17,694.00.
- 2010 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide. This Harley Davidson bike has a radio system, heated handgrips and heated leather seats. It runs on a Twin Cam Screamin’ Eagle 110 engine. You can have this bike in hot citrus with flame graphics, scarlet red pearl, riptide blue and burnt amber. This bike starts at $35,999.00.
- 2009 Road Glide. This chopper is the ultimate motorcycle to use for driving in wide open zigzag highways, but it can also be used for city driving. Some of the features of the 2009 Road Glide include a 110” Screamin’ Eagle engine, saddlebag extensions, a headlight cover & trim and more. The price of this bike starts at $30,999.00.
- 2009 Fat Bob. This motorcycle is a good choice for the young and young at heart. The bike runs on a 110” Screamin’ Eagle engine. Some of its features include fang wheels, custom chin spoiler and premium suspension. You can build your own 2009 Fat Bob. The price for this bike starts at $25,999.00.
These are some of the types of Harley Davidson choppers. If you are going to purchase a chopper but you are on a budget, you might want to look at the used motorcycles on the official website of Harley Davidson at www.harley-davidson.com. You will also be able to see the upcoming bikes that are available from the company. You can look at the specs of each bike so that you can choose the best one for your use.