Dodge Neon, which was introduced in 1994 by Chrysler Corporation's Dodge and Plymouth brands, had become famous because of being a powerful economy car. After its remodeling and reconfiguration, fanatics didn't exactly go gaga over it and the crowd has switched to other brands. Still, there are others out there who want to acquire a used Dodge Neon, either for collection or for use. Here are two of the most buyer-friendly sites:
CarsDirect, which was voted as the number one site for buying new cars online, also offers a wide selection of used cars. Here is how you use their website to find a Dodge Neon:
- Go to website carsdirect.com.
- You may click on the USED CARS tab or in the USED section, type the zip code and click search. Either way, you'll end up with the same result.
- Select the make (Dodge) and model (Neon) by clicking on the dropdown boxes.
- Type the zip code of the place you want to search. Make sure it's correct; otherwise, none will be displayed.
- Once a list of used cars is displayed list, click on the picture of the car you like or click on the View Details. This will exhibit photos, description and seller comments.
- In case you want to contact the seller for more inquiries, special pricing or if you want to schedule a test drive, you may contact the seller through the number on the right side of the page, or you may fill out the form and wait for the seller to contact you.
- If you want to search for another model, just hit the back button and repeat steps 5 and 6.
Another website that gives car enthusiasts an excellent, detailed specifications and description of supercars and used cars is supercars.org. Here are the steps to search for your Dodge Neon in supercars.org:
- Click on the second tab of the website, USED CARS.
- The next page will display a variety of car logos. Select the Dodge logo.
- Scroll down to see the Used Car Dodge Neon image. Click on it.
- The default auction is US Auction. You may try other auctions in the list like Italian or Hong Kong, but they seldom sell Dodge Neons.
- Click on the model you like.
- This will transfer you to Ebay Motors, where you may offer a bid for the said model.
- Specifications, history reports, shipping and payment details are included in the page to help the bidder choose well. Guidelines before buying are also listed to protect the buyer from having problematic transactions.
If you can't find the model that you want in any of those two, then you can search the Internet with your favorite search engine. Just type "Pre-owned Dodge Neon," "Used Dodge Neon" or "Second hand Dodge Neon" to limit the results. Typing "Neon," "Dodge," or "Dodge Neon" will give you tons of results (including a headache) from its meaning, to its history, neon clocks, beer neon signs and neon lights. There may also be results on Dodge Neon touch up paints, Dodge Neon mirrors and Neon genesis evangelion.
You can even check your local directory for used car dealers. A quick phone call can save you a lot of trouble from going place to place in search of your desired car.