Those who are working as engineers in the industrial setting ought to know what air compressors are, how they work, and how to maintain them. If they work with air compressors, they also ought to which the companies manufacture and supply air compressor parts in case one of the air compressors they are using breaks down and needs a repair.
Here we present a short list of air compressor manufacturers and suppliers within the U.S. These manufacturers and suppliers offer a wide range of air compressor parts.
- Marcuse & Son – One of the leading distributors of air compressor parts in North Texas, Marcuse & Son has been in the business of supplying air compressor parts and industrial air compressors since 1925. It also offers diagnostic service for air compressor problems as well as maintenance services. In addition, it also supplies air compressor accessories such as air pressure gauges, pilot valves, line filters, safety valves, after coolers, moisture separators, air dryers, and tank drains.
- Air Compressor Parts Online – This company has one of the widest selections of air compressor parts online. Whether it’s for an airscrew compressor or refrigeration compressor, you can find air compressor parts and supplies here. It also carries parts for a lot of air compressor manufacturers such as American IMC - BelAire, Bostitch Parts, Campbell Hausfeld Parts, Coleman, Sears, Schulz Parts, Senco, and Speedaire.
- Parts Services International, LLC – For more than 75 years, PSI has been one of the leading suppliers of compressor replacement parts and air systems accessories in the world. It specializes in providing air/oil separators and filters for almost all rotary screw and rotary vane compressors available in the market. It also specializes in supplying parts, filters, and air/oil separators for Worthington Holyoke air compressors.
- Sullair Corp. – This original equipment manufacturer offers reliable air compressors and air compressor parts. They manufacture parts for encapsulated, single-stage, two-stage, variable speed drive (VSD), and oil-free air compressors.
- Summit Industrial Products – An industry leader in synthetic lubricant technology in the U.S., Summit manufacturers air compressor lubricants, chemicals, and oil-water separators. Its lubricants are highly recommended for rotary screw, centrifugal, reciprocating, and vane compressors. All of its products are of the highest quality as they have all passed ISO certification.
- Wilkerson Corp. – This OEM offers a total systems approach to air preparation. Aside from air compressors, it offers such air compressor parts as filters, regulators and lubricators. Whether it’s coalescing, particulate, or filters you are looking for, Wilkerson can supply them to you. In addition, it offers separators, valves, electronic proportional regulators, and pressure switches.
These are just a few of manufacturers and suppliers of air compressor parts. You can find more online. Check out the websites of the following manufacturers and suppliers for information on their products.