A carbonless form is used to copy original content from a form you have written. It consists of sheets of papers that are covered with dye color from the top to the bottom. Usually, it is used in application forms and the like. There are different types of carbonless forms, and these are 2-part, 3-part, 4-part, 5-part, half page and full page. Before carbonless forms emerged, multi-part application and business forms were made up of normal paper with thin black sheets. The person would write down on the front of the application or business form. Since there have been issues with the old carbonless forms, some companies have designed environmental friendly carbonless forms. It is not only beneficial to the environment but to your health as well.
Here are the benefits of using carbonless forms:
- Carbonless forms are all the rage. Bright papers improve the look of your application or business forms.
- Strong images stick out on each page.
- Without clutter, you can print your own custom carbonless form straight from your desktop computer.
- Environmentally friendly carbonless forms provide a great way for businesses, offices and medical institutions to go green.
- Carbonless forms help modernize processing of papers and important documents in businesses, offices and medical institutions.
- Small businesses, offices, medical institutions and schools that do not have ample budgets can fabricate, modify and print carbonless forms at home using color laser, inkjet or laser printers. It will surely help you save a lot of money.
- It helps to file contracts, delivery receipts, hospital forms, invoices, purchase orders, proof of payments, sales orders, school/university forms, time sheets and many more.
- Carbonless forms help to trim down the use of excessive papers.
- Carbonless forms help to save energy costs. No need to use electrical devices such as laptop/computers and laser printers.
- Carbonless forms help reduce paper curls.
Many businesses, offices, medical institutions and schools use carbonless forms for a wide range of functions such as creating bids, contracts, delivery receipts, estimates, hospital forms, university forms and many more. Carbonless forms are environmental friendly and they are recyclable as well. On the other hand, carbonless forms are often associated with health issues such as asthma and skin irritation. Since carbonless forms are made of certain chemicals, it is advisable to take extra care when using a carbonless form.
There are many companies that offer carbonless forms in different colors and types. “Tops” is one of the companies that offer carbonless forms. There are book type, glue type and separate carbonless forms. It is very important to check whether the brand of carbonless form you are buying is compatible with your laser printer. Before buying a carbonless form, take your time to compare the pricing list and see what brand of carbonless form is easy on the pocket yet made of high quality materials. Using carbonless forms has many benefits, most especially to the environment.