Any business can benefit by having a company logo. You can get a free company logo using free logo design tools that are available on several websites, including logomaker.com and logos.capital.com.
A logo is a design that quickly distinguishes your business from others. You can use your logo on all printed documents, stationery, and your company's website. As you design your company logo, consider the message the logo should convey about your company. For example, if your company is very traditional, your logo might simply be a stylized version of your company name. If your company is more modern, consider including some graphic art, perhaps with the key word in your company name.
One site that helps you get free company logos is logodesignengine.com/. This site allows you to have the free logo as long as you include a link to their site somewhere on your site. If you do not want to add this link to your site, you can pay a premium to get a high-resolution version e-mailed to you. Here's how to get started:
- To start designing your logo from this site, click the big red arrow on the right side.
- Under "Choose Free Logo Design Category", click "Free Logo Designs."
- Choose a logo design. If you don't see one you like in this first set, click "Next" to see another set.
- In the "Company name" and "Company description" boxes, type any text that you want to include in your logo.
- You can select a different font or a different font size.
- Select whether you want a trademark or copyright symbol included.
- Select whether you want the elements of the logo to be centered or aligned on the left.
- To change the color of the parts of the logo, click inside the text box on the line you want to change, slide the slider bar on the right until the right set of colors is shown, and then click the color you want.
- Select the format to save the file and then click "Create my Logo." The webpage refreshes, and a preview of your logo is displayed near the bottom.
- To save the logo, right-click it, and save it as a picture. This picture can then be inserted in your website.
- In order to meet the requirements for free use of this logo, copy the HTML below your logo preview and paste it into the bottom of your website.
Although the directions above are for Logo Design Engine, most free logo design sites have similar features. If you use any one of the sites above, you can easily create a free, stylish logo for your company.