Psychic hotlines have a following with the general public. People always want to find ways to help in making decisions and lessening uncertainty about the future through any means possible.
Do you want to know if you’ll get a boyfriend soon? Will you get that promotion you’ve had your eye on? Should you make the career move? There are some of the popular questions asked of a psychic hotline. If you’re ready to make a call, here’s how.
- Find a reputable psychic hotline. Generally, these numbers don’t have a very good track record since the entire industry is frowned upon as taking advantage of an unsuspecting and vulnerable public. Ask for referrals from friends and family members who have had success with a particular hotline.
- Watch the infomercials. Psychic hotlines advertise heavily on infomercial channels. Check your local listing. These ads typically come out late at night or in the early morning hours. If you find a hotline that appeals to you, jot down the number right away. Hotlines are typically open 24 hours a day so there’s no rush.
- Take note of the toll fees. Rates usually start at $1.99 for the first three minutes and succeeding minutes are billed at different rates depending on the company.
- Prepare your questions beforehand. Make a list of your specific concerns before you call the hotline. It’s best to be prepared so you don’t waste your time thinking of questions, and then having to call again because you forgot an important point.
- Have a digital timer on hand. You must keep track of your time when on the hotline because the minutes do add up, and so does the cost. Give yourself a specific time limit and set the clock on alarm to give you a reminder. Don’t spend more than ten minutes on the call. You should be able to get any information or reading within that allotted time period. It is imperative you keep track of your time, otherwise, you may be shocked at the very expensive phone bill at the end of the month.
- Prepare to spend money. The number is not toll free and there is a charge, which your phone company will send to you at the end of the month.
- Be calm and focused. Take a deep breath and don’t seem so anxious when making the call. It’s harder to get a reading or vibration of the person if you’re agitated, excited or stressed. Allow the psychic to get a good feel of your situation and let him reveal what he has to say. During the phone call, the psychic should be the one doing most of the talking, not you.
Have an open mind when you make the call, but keep a healthy does of skepticism as well. Jot down the things the psychic tells you, but don’t let the predictions dictate your decisions. It can serve as a guide. However, you should still use your own wisdom, experience and discernment when making any decisions.