A popular process service outfit for your information security and private investigation needs is a reputable detective agency. A detective agency is in charge of confidentially inspecting their client’s involvement in espionage, theft, fraud or personal history checks. Many of these detective agencies usually have a local office near your area or advertise their services through the web. Establishments are open online as to what the specializations are and would allow you to check out how much they’d cover for certain fees. Alternatively, you could also get hold of them through their previous clients.
Adept private investigators are often employed by detective agencies. Their expertise often summarizes the variety of services provided by these establishments to their clients.
- Customary Stakeouts. This type of service requires tailing a particular person or process. Agents will often use implements to discreetly gain information on routines, involvements, and transactions of the target subject.
- Pilferage Exposure. Technology is often employed in finding culprits for missing assets. However, this could also involve undercover work where the agent will be involved in the process of uncovering the real mastermind from the small fry.
- Background Checks. This service is usually employed in pre- and post- employment of people who have handled trade information or could be involved in security issues and pre- or post- nuptial check of spouses who have been suspected of infidelity.
- Detection and Retrieval. This is for finding missing persons or for retrieving important documents like recorded or sworn statements, public records and bank declarations and the like as indicated by the client’s needs.
- Litigation Collaboration. Trial lawyers often rely on detective agencies to collect evidence supporting their client’s claims and countering their opponent’s data. The proof can be recorded digitally (audio or video) or through documentation.
- Verification of Claims Insurance. Any form insurance company would often check the authenticity of any claims such as arson, worker’s compensation, accident, disability and even death forensics. This is a surefire way of preventing insurance fraud.
- Security Advisory. Many agencies nowadays hold consultations with big shot personalities in enhancing the security of their vicinity – may it be their place of work or their residences as well as their own personal security.
- Espionage Equipment Rentals. Some detective agencies actually rent out some equipment for aspiring investigators and other people. The fees cover for the equipment’s maintenance when not used by their private investigators.
- Web Security. Though it may sound like software, many detective agencies are actually sending some of their veterans to good detective academies to actually become web detectives on manipulating technology to counteract technology abuse.
No matter how varied the services such detective agencies may advertise, they are also governed by statutes that prevent them from catering to everybody’s whim. Their services are restricted to the point that they will not work for a news story, harassing other people, acquire information on celebrities and other high security personnel, or simply get information because of the client’s spontaneous curiosity.