A conference management system is software that allows users to manage all their conferencing activities in an organized manner. Different conference software can have different features and functions. Most of them share the same features and some of them have additional features. Some of the activities that you can do with a conference management software are organizing conferences with the members of the team, collection of data, and collecting reviews.
Some of these conference organizer programs have to be bought, but there are also some free ones that you can use. Here is some of the free conference management software that you can use:
- Easy Chair Conference System. The Easy Chair conference organizing system is an easy tool to use, even for people who are not tech-savvy. This system is flexible, as it can be used for different conference models. Some of the things you can do with this software include monitoring of incoming e-mails, collecting of submitter reviews, preparation of conferences and a lot more. If you want to know more about this software, you can go to its official website at easychair.org.
- Amiando Conference Management Software. The Amiando Conference Management Software can be used to arrange conferences for your team. You can also do other things, such as design templates, publication of events, requesting for data, getting of reports and a lot more. You can go to the software's website at amiando.com. If you want to try out the program for free, you can sign up on the website.
- ConfTool: Conference Management Software. This web-based management software is designed to be used in organizing conferences, seminars and workshops. With this software, you can organize the registration of participants, collect reviews from participants and schedule the program of the conference. You can learn more about this conference management tool by going to conftool.cnet.
- COMS Conference Management System. COMS is a conference management system for technical conferences. With this, you can consolidate conference reports, review papers that have been submitted, organize and supervise a conference and a lot more. You can download this conference management system for free at sourceforge.net.
- PKP Public Knowledge Project. This web-based open conference system is an easy to use solution for all your conference needs. Some of the features of this software include creating a conference website, collecting paper submissions, enabling online discussions after the conference, providing login names and passwords for participants and more. You can try out this software for free by visiting the website pkp.sfu.ca.
These are some of the best conference management systems that you can use. What you can do is to visit the different websites and compare the features of each of the software systems. By doing this, you can decide which conference management system you need for the kind of conference that you are conducting. When you go to their official websites, take note of the additional features for each program. You can also search for other conference companies that develop conference management software.