I 'm sure that you have thought before about making money online or maybe you already have tried some online business strategies provided by many internet business experts. Anyway, I will tell you my plan to make money online using one of the simplest money maker machines in history – welcome to the world of Google AdSense.
First off, you should understand how Google AdSense works; to understand AdSense you should first understand its brother program, Google AdWords. In Google AdWords, the online stores, the online business websites, the web hosting providers and any other websites that provides any service for internet users can advertise their businesses through the Google AdWords program; their ads will appear within the results of Google search engines after you search for a related keyword. So, the ads will be shown according to the search term. We can expect high number of clicks on the ads and high conversion rate also because the ads will be much related to the interest of the internet user.
Google gives the chance for other webmasters to publish Google AdWords ads through their websites and/or blogs, sharing the revenue with them. We call this system Google AdSense. You subscribe to the AdSense program, get your unique code to add it in your web pages and some ads related to the content will be generated automatically. You get paid from every single click on these ads. That's it.
The main idea here is to build a website based on some good keywords, and try to get it at the first results of search engines; we will take Google to be our primary search engine.
Now, follow these steps to start making money with AdSense.
By Elhusseiny Shahin, who writes the Internet Business Blog.
- Choose a good niche. You can choose the niche that you have some knowledge about, or you can choose the niche that you want to know more about, or you can choose any niche that interests you. The best niches for AdSense are golf, other sports niches, pet niches, health niches, website development niches. We can use the golf niche as our example.
- Choose the main keywords of your new website. To generate good keywords for your new golf website, go to the Google keyword suggestion tool. This tool will generate all golf-related keywords so you can compare between them to select about 15 keywords for your first 15 articles. Enter the word "Golf" and type the verification characters and click "Get Keywords Idea". You will see that many keywords are generated; you should make a test in Google’s search engine before you choose your keywords. Let’s make a test for the keyword "Golf Tips" on the Google search engine.
You will observe that there are more than 9 millions results for the keyword "Golf Tips"; it’s a very highly competitive keyword and it will be very difficult to get your new website at the first results with that keyword.
Now visit the first website. It has a PageRank 5, which means it is a very hard website to compete with. "Golf Tips" is clearly not the ideal keyword.
PageRank refers to the popularity of the website. Google measures the importance of every website using that protocol, and it also ranks the websites according to their PageRanks. Webmasters can increase PageRank by getting quality back links to their websites. Downloading the software to identify PageRank is free.
Now search for "Golf Swing Tips" on Google search engine. You will see the following scene:
Google shows that the all results for the search term "Golf Swing Tips" are only one million and some thousands pages. Now visit the first website. It has a PageRank 0.
Yes, we can succeed here. The ideal keyword here will be "Golf Swing Tips". This is our main keyword, but try to choose 14 other keywords using the same technique.
- Get a domain name. You should register a new domain name for your new website. The domain name must include the main keywords, and it should include "golf”, “swing” and “tips". I suggest you to register a free domain at Host Gate; it will provide you with great web hosting plans with a free domain forever. Go to Host Gate and select a one of the following structures: GolfSwingTips.com, Golf-Swing-Tips.com, GolfSwingTips.net, Golf-Swing-Tips.net. Then get it free with your favorite hosting plan. Thos are the best domain structures, but if they are not available, you can use the other extensions like .org, .us, .co.com, .cc, etc.
I strongly recommend you to register with the Host Gate service; it provides multiple domain plans for your future websites with AdSense.
- Design your website. Now, you need to design your website. Don't worry, I will provide you with many professional AdSense-ready templates; you just have to add your AdSense code and the content into the design. I have designed those templates especially for AdSense to maximize your profits using these AdSense optimized designs. Download the professional Free AdSense Templates now.
- Add content to your website. Now you want to add about 15 unique articles related to the 15 keywords you have chosen. You can write those articles yourself. To write them you have to read the other websites, type the main 5 points, and rewrite the information in your words. The articles must be written in your words to avoid duplicated content that will hurt your rankings in search engines.
There is another way to get your articles written if you have no time to write them yourself. You can hire a freelance writer online. At sites like Get a Freelancer, you will find many writers that can write your articles professionally for some bucks.
- On page SEO tips. You should add the main keyword of every web page in the title tag; this tag is the most important tag for search engines. Say for example that the main keyword of your home page is "Golf Swing Tips". You should make the title tag exactly "Golf Swing Tips". You should do the same thing with the other main keywords of the other web pages.
You should also add the main keyword in the description tag and you should distribute the main keyword throughout the content adding the first one in "Header" format. Anyway, I have optimized the free designs to make those things easily.
- Populate your website. This is the most important part of this article; you need traffic for your website to get clicks on AdSense and those clicks that make the money. The best and the highest quality traffic comes from search engines, and search engines like the websites that have a good amount of back links. "Good links means good ranking". First off, you need some quality links to your website; I will tell how to get some good links to your website.
- Submit articles to article directories. This is the best way to get links to your website. When you submit an article to article directory, you will get a back link from the article directory itself and you will get more back links from the users who will publish your article in their websites. To find many article directories, just search for these search terms "Article directory, submit article, article submission" on Google and you will find hundreds of those article directories to submit your articles to them.
- Submit your link to link directories. This is also a good method to get many one way links to your website. Search on Google for "link directory” and “website directory". You will find hundreds of those directories and can submit your site to them.
- Ask the owners of related websites for a link or a paid link.
- Press release. Submit news about your services, including a link to your website. Search for "Press release" on Google and start submitting your news.
- Social bookmarks websites. It is another good method to get some links and some traffic as well; submit news at Digg.com, reddit.com and the other similar websites.
- Promote your website regularly and be patient. My last tip here is to promote your website regularly, try to add a new article every week. Be patient, it may take some times before you see the desired results.