Clip art is very popular nowadays, with its cute images and animated cartoons. You can use this when sending text messages, picture messages and email. You can even post it on your blog or website. It can truly express your emotions. The good news is, you can actually make money from it. So sit back and put on your creative hat. Here are some tricks on how to profit from making free clip art.
- Go online and search for free clip art images. You will be surprised on how plenty of results come up when you search for them. You can easily contact the artist and offer a percentage of profit from the all sold images.
- If you want to create your own clip art images, Google it up by keying in creating your own clip arts for free. Just choose any web based art editor and go from there. Be sure to read the tutorials or instructions given for easier navigation on your end.
- It is very important that you decide a target market for your images to be able to focus on one subject. There are a lot to choose from, you can go for food, animals, real estate, etc. It is recommended that you choose the one that interest you the most.
- Now that you know how to create your art or where to get it and you already have a market to offer it to, it is time for you to build a website. Think outside the box and be creative! This is a great way to promote your talent with making images and the like.
- It is extremely vital that you have at least 150 to 250 clip arts on stock. The more you upload the more sales you will get. More people will definitely come and visit your newly created site. Practice making these awesome images until you get niche.
- To help market your web page, post ads on Google Adwords or any similar sites. Ebay is also effective. Just keep on advertising; it will surely make a big difference. It would also help if create a banner that can be embedded on blogs or other web sites.
- Creating your own blog is an efficient way to promote your images. It can be a bit tedious though since you need to regularly post articles to ensure constant traffic. Put in keywords and include samples of your art. Make sure you always have back links to your site so that visitors can easily access your page.
By following these simple tips, you can effectively earn money in no time. It would be advisable that you create a PayPal account to process all received payments. Be very patient and consistent on posting articles, images, etc. Do not be afraid to get wacky with the design. It surely is a fun way to make extra money. You don't even have to leave your home! Good luck.