In 1971, Century 21 Real Estate LLC, one of the biggest global real estate franchise companies opened in Orange Country, California. To date, there are over 7,500 independently run offices bearing the name Century 21 across the globe.
Century 21 offers administrative, management, marketing and training support to its franchisees. It is also a frontrunner in the real estate e-marketing arena. Century 21 continues to increase its presence in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. If you like real estate and want to be part of a successful real estate company, consider getting a Century 21 franchise. Here is what you need to do:
- Read more about the company. Get to know Century 21 through their official website: Century21.com. You can find the company profile and get to know the top corporate officers via their website. Media clips and articles are also available for you to watch and peruse. Aside from exploring the Century 21 website, find other information about this real estate company by reading about them in other websites.
- Find out what a Century 21 franchise means. In the company’s official website, click the Careers&Franchise tab to see what owning a franchise is all about. Learn more about Support&Training, Branding&Marketing, Recruiting&Development and Technology. Read through the FAQs (frequently asked questions).
- Fill out the necessary form. Once you know more about Century 21 franchising, it is time to get in touch with the company. Click on the “Contact Us” tab found on the website. On the left side of the screen, under “Contact” click on the “Contact us about a franchise opportunity.” The form on the right side will now change into a form called “Century 21 Franchise Opportunities.” Input all the necessary information. Review and revise if necessary then click “Submit.”
- Take the call. A representative of Century 21 will contact you about your interest in becoming one of their franchisees. An application form will be sent to you if you qualify.
- Complete the requirements. Submit any documentation you are asked for. Century 21 requires franchisees to have at least $75,000 (net worth). The franchisee must have experience in business and marketing plus real estate. Franchisees are required to commit to a non-renewable agreement lasting for 10 years.
- Pay the franchise fee. You need to pay $25,000 to Century 21. This represents the initial franchise fee. To begin your franchise, you may need to make an initial investment of $11,800 to $522,800.
- Attend trainings. As part of being a franchisee, you have to undergo training. Apart from the initial training, you and your employees will need to attend regular workshops as well as conventions held in various locations as well as at the corporate headquarters.
Keep in mind that each year, there is a required $25,000 franchise fee
to be paid to Century 21. On top of this, 6% of royalties goes to the
company. If you and your employees are great at selling real estate, the
money you pay Century 21 each year should not even put a dent in your
Real estate is not for the faint of heart. But if you are looking for an
opportunity to be part of this industry, one of your best bets is to
align yourself with a company that has a big market share. Century 21
Real Estate has been in the business for over 35 years. Find out more
about franchising opportunities with Century 21 and be part of a global
real estate company.