The office is a place where you spend your day working. Sometimes, you may feel bored and exhausted. Take time to refresh your day; drink something refreshing. You cannot always go out of the building and run to the nearest convenience store just to buy something to drink. A soda machine is one of the fastest ways to quench your thirst and provide refreshment, especially while you are in the office. It is more convenient and less time consuming than going to the cafeteria downstairs.
Here are the following steps on how to select a soda machine for your office.
- Office space. First, think of the space where you’re planning to put your soda machine or pop machine. Is it too big or just a small space? Will you go for compact, full line, countertop or vending machine on stand? But since it’s for your office the most preferred size is the smaller one than those with bigger figures. Coca Cola Company introduces their coke machine, which is best for offices because it comes in small sizes.
- Size of machine. Next, count the number of people in the area. Take time also to survey from your office-mates how often they drink soda. This will give you an idea what size of machine you really need. If there is large number of people, you must choose the bigger one that can hold large capacity of items than like just a drinking fountain.
- Manufacturer. You may search magazines, classified ads and websites. Look for dependable and honest manufacturers that will give you good quality of soda machine, a machine that is not too easy to hack. Ask also the manufacturer for the warranty of the machine. How long will it take for replacement and the timetable of repairing the parts? Choose a machine that has secured locks and ensure that the keys are secured in safe place. Check also for the codes; make sure that it is matched with the labels.
- Budget. Just like at home, budget is always in concern. Decide whether you are going to buy a brand new or used vending machine. Used vending machines are usually cheaper than brand new. Consider your budget, but be careful if you wish to buy the used one. Sometimes buying used soda machine is tempting, but remember that there are cases that we tend to save money by buying the cheaper one but will need fixing and repairing later on.
- Electricity. Surely nobody wants to pay high electricity bills. Go for machine that you really need. Don’t go for the bigger vending machine if you have only a small population in your work area. Remember that the bigger machine, the higher electricity will cost you.
Now you have the notes when buying a soda vending machine for your office. These steps will help you find the perfect soda machine that will match to your work area. Just be vigilant when buying because some companies try hard to convince you to buy their low quality vending machine. Some testify that their clients never go back to complain. Consider the place, size, manufacturer, budget and electricity.