Avon is a multinational company that offers health and beauty products for women. It has been in the business for more than one hundred years. Surely, it is a company that can be trusted. A lot of women today have been successful by simply selling Avon products. If you want to earn money without becoming an Avon lady, here are some simple and effective tips.
- First, you have to visit Avon online. Just click on the career opportunities, then choose your country and click on sell Avon products.
- If you have an Avon outlet near your area, you can always go there and ask for an Avon representative. Inquire about how to become an Avon consultant. It is very important that you let them know that are interested to sell their products. You will then be shown how their marketing process works.
- Look for other Avon consultants by asking your family and friends. More often than not, they know at least one person who sells Avon. Be proactive. Make an effort to ask the consultant about the business.
- Attend all trainings. It is extremely essential that you present at any meetings and training at all times. You will need to pay a $10 fee upfront to cover for all the training expenses, modules and catalogs that you will need. Be very attentive and do not be afraid to ask questions or to clarify something that you do not understand.
- It is always a good idea to involve your family and friends. Ask for referrals and urge them to promote your catalogs to their friends. It is always good to get new buyers from existing clients to ensure long term relationship.
- Plan ahead of time by looking for a team leader that can lead your soon to be sales team. Ask and observe your fellow consultants. There is always that one person who outshines the rest. Get that person to help you start your team with a bang.
- Post your catalogs online. You can register at eBay and create an eBay store. You will be surprised on how much people would want to buy your products. The best part is, you do not even need to leave the comfort of your own home.
- Never forget to be professional at all times. Manage your time wisely and be on time with your deliveries. It would be very helpful if you love the product that you sell, or have first-hand experience so you can share your own opinions to them at any time. This will give you a bit of an edge from others, making your customers trust you more.
Indeed, it is fun to become a member of the Avon family. It is truly profitable in so many ways plus you can make a lot of friends just by promoting your products. Always remember to be consistent in all your dealing and be very careful with your terms and conditions. It is the kind of job that can be challenging but yet, exciting as well. Good luck!