There are so many different types of display banners available today for different purposes - trade show banners, promotional banners, outdoor banners, and many others. The good thing about that is that it is virtually guaranteed that you would be able to find one that is just what you need for your specific purposes. However, because there are so many different types available, you will likely need to research the different available options so you'd be sure to choose the best one for you. If you'd like to read up on the different types of display banners, here is some basic information that can help you out:
- Retractable banner - Retractable banners, roll up banner,s and retractable banner stands are a popular choice in trade shows and other promotional events. They are very practical and portable as they can be retracted or pulled back into their metal base after use. These floor standing banners are tall, narrow displays that are typically positioned on either side of a trade show booth. The advantage to these floor standing banners is their practicality and their height (and therefore its increased visibility). To use a retractable or roll up banner, all you have to do is to unlock the metal base, slide the banner up, and hook it to its pole stand.
- X-banner stands - X-banner stands, true to its name, refers to its metal stand, which forms an X behind the banner display. An advantage to this type of display is that you may reuse your banner stand; all you'd have to do is replace the panels or banners being presented with a different one, if needed. Similar are L-banner stands, or metal stands that form an L-shape at the back of the banner.
- Pop-up displays - These kinds of displays are typically three-dimensional, may have different shapes, and are very effective at capturing attention with the vivid colors and unique structure. Pop-up displays may be straight or curved.
- Fabric displays - Fabric displays are very light and portable banners that you can roll down and assemble with the greatest ease. Usually fabric displays are huge and used as a backdrop for a booth or trade show.
- Modular displays - One of the best features of a modular display is their practicality and versatility, and their capability to double as a semi-private enclosure (especially for modular displays with three or more panels).
- Hanging banners - Hanging banners, as the name implies, are meant to be hung from ceilings. They can be a variety of shapes and sizes. Hanging banners are meant to provide more exposure for your booth, as potential customers can see them even from a distance.
- Outdoor displays - There is a variety of outdoor displays available, such as teardrop banners, feather flags, beach banners and shark fin flags. A common characteristic among these outdoor displays is their bright colors (to make them more noticeable in an open, outdoor setting), their double-sided designs, and their ability to adapt even to breezy or rainy weather. Also, these outdoor displays are generally lightweight and easily assembled and dismantled.
These are just some of the many available display banners. Remember, the key to choosing the best type is to consider important factors such as visual attractiveness, portability, ease of set-up, and price. Good luck!