World of Outlaws is a motor sport that involves sprint car racing. It is an American company that was founded in 1978 and is a member of the world racing group. It has two major racing series that have 85 events. If you are a fan of sprint car racing, then being a World of Outlaws or WoO race official may be the job for you. Read on to know how to apply and be an official in this prestigious group that is well loved by many car racing fanatics all over the globe.
- Turn on your computer, then open your browser and go to www.worldofoutlaws.com. Click on corporate then click on careers.
- There will be a list of jobs per category. Make sure you choose under the world of outlaws heading.
- Click on “track operations”. This is where all interested applicants for the race official position should go. If it is grayed-out and you can't select or click it, this means there is no vacancy yet. In this case, you can opt for clicking the “apply for future notification only.” You will be then notified if positions are already available.
- However, if you are able to select it, click on “apply for this position.” You will be asked to register an account with them. You will need a user name and password for this so you can have access on the job board.
- Once you have set up your own account, log in and continue applying by going to the job board. Start by posting your application there. There will be a hiring manager that would review it.
- You will then be asked to upload your resume. Make sure it is up to date. There is an option where it says, “edit information.” Click on this and double check if all information is correct.
- Finally, when you are satisfied with everything and you have verified that all information is right, you can click on “submit.” Wait for a call or check your email regularly for any updates regarding your application.
Here are some reminders:
- Make sure you first read all the requirements needed for this job.
- You also have to be aware of the responsibilities that this job entails.
- Take note that you may have to move to WoO headquarters in North Carolina as soon as you get accepted.
- You have to be an American citizen to qualify for this job.
- You will be asked to undergo a medical exam to make sure you do not use any illegal drugs.
- All applicants will be background checked for previous criminal records.
Applying for the position of a race official in WoO can be tedious. It requires patience and perseverance. Just keep on trying and do not give up until you get the job. As long as you are qualified and fully prepared, nothing can go wrong. Start now and make your dream come true.