Land a fiber optics-related job that you have always dreamed of. Whether it be as a fiber optics engineer, optical technician or laser scientist, you just have to get in. Below is a potential list of websites and their companies that might help you get into the fiber optics industry in no time.
- http://fiber.optics.technician.jobs.com/ - Can't wait any longer? Post your resume here and let them decide. Jobs.com has provided millions of users the jobs they want at their fingertips. You can get the most of the website by also submitting your resume for their review and employers reference.
- http://www.photonicsjobs.com/Jobs/search.cfm?TP=Fiber%20Optic%20Engineer - Want to be a fiber optics engineer? Check out this link and read all the details that might fit your qualifications. Submit your resume and do not settle anything for less. Have your phone ready in case they might call you for an interview schedule. Be aware that the location varies, so pay attention to these little details before you end up working in Alaska.
- http://www.fiberoptix.com/corporate/careers.html - Fiber Optics Technology Inc. was founded in 1977. FTI offers great job opportunities to work in a high-tech manufacturing environment. They need workers who are dedicated to excellence, pay attention to minute details, has skills with determination to work as team player, motivated, flexible and has the confidence. They also consider candidates for many fiber optic positions such as sales engineers, electronics engineers and manufacturing technicians. Above all, they offer great benefits and competitive salaries. They fully support an environment that support their employee's development and recognizes their achievement.
- http://www.tech-centric.net/Fiber-Optics-jobs - tech-centric.net is a leading job employment provider for fiber optics applications. The usual posted jobs include cabling technicians, fiber/telecom installation project managers with FTTC experience, systems engineer, program optics manager, fiber optics technicians and many more. Also, heed attention to details such as the company and the location.
- http://jobs.fiberopticsonline.com/ - Fiber Optics Online is the virtual marketplace for industry professionals. This online niche is updated daily with fiber optics hiring ads as well as the employers looking for fresh candidates for their companies. You can post your resume for free and also browse jobs by industry including engineering and architecture, information technology, media communication and sales management. They also provide free online portfolio to boost your online presence and stand out among others. At the right portion of the window, at Step 1, click ‘Get Started Now', fill up the necessary data. Then at Step 2 Research Your Industry, stay up to date on the latest trend and information in your industry by selecting the career channel indicated. Finally on Step 3, with your resume and portfolio set, you have the potential to search and contact the employers by just entering keywords related to your expertise, career and location.
Keep in touch with your likely employer by phone and email. In this case, do create another new email address. Your present email address may not help, especially if it is cramped with spam emails. Chances are that your employer decides to contact you and you might not even read it since it is already buried underneath tons of unnecessary emails in your inbox. Also keep your mobile phone ready and home phone free from unnecessary noise. You might get an interview via phone. Anything is possible. Just think positive.