Microsoft Exchange server is a software that allows people to send messages to each other and also collaborate on different projects through the program. Some of the features of Microsoft Exchange server are the calendar, the contacts and the e-mail. This program also has support for mobile phones.
The e-mail account for the Microsoft Exchange program can have spam e-mails. There are different programs that are used in order to filter out the spam e-mails that are sent in the Microsoft Exchange e-mail account. These programs prevent spam from entering your account so that you do not have to worry about manually deleting them from your account.
These are some of the best filter programs that you can use for filtering out spam e-mails:
- Spam Reader - Spam Reader is a software that is used to filter out spam. This program can be used for Outlook and for Microsoft Exchange. Some of the features of the Spam Reader include support on different types of mailboxes, spam filter that uses the Bayesian algorithm and self-training. The self-training feature improves the screening ability of the software by assessing your mailbox. You can download a 30-day free trial of this program from certain online sources.
- Spam Fighter - Spam Fighter is a program that eliminates spam e-mails and also viruses from your inbox. This anti-spam filter program is compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 and 2007. This program is easy to install and requires no maintenance. You can download a free trial of the program that you can use for 30 days and then decide if you want to purchase the full product.
- Mail Marshal Spam Filter - Mail Marshall Spam Filter is compatible for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 and 2007. This program is suitable for companies that have a huge database. You can use simpler spam filter programs for personal use. You can check the Web site of Mail Marshal Spam Filter to have more information on the product.
- Web&Mail Security GFI Mail Essentials - This is an award winning program that you can use to filter out spam e-mails from Microsoft Exchange. The application uses two anti-spam filters to be able to provide the best security for your mailbox. Some of the features of this program include automatic downloading of updates to the spam database, e-mail analysis and keyword checking and the Bayesian and IP filtering. A free version of the program can be downloaded. This software is available in German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and English.
- F-Secure Spam Control - F-Secure Spam Control is an efficient spam filtering program that you can use for Microsoft Exchange e-mail accounts. You can download a trial version of the program so that you can test the program first before paying for the service. Some of the features include advanced content analysis, automatic updating and easy installation and configuration.
These are some of the best filters that you can use to protect your Microsoft Exchange inbox from receiving spam e-mails that can cause viruses to enter your computer. You can compare the different features of the various anti-spam programs so that you will know the best program for you to use.