There are many different movie poster programs to choose from. Choosing the correct one for you will depend on a few things. You should take into consideration the type of operating system your computer runs on. Some software runs only on Microsoft Windows, and some of it only runs on Macintosh. The computer's RAM memory, processor, and hard drive space should also be considered.
Here are the websites of highly recommended movie poster software:
- ronyasoft.com - Poster Forge is not only a movie poster generator, it can also mae Western wanted posters, motivational posters, inspirational posters, and demotivational posters. It features an easy to use, step by step user interface. It also has the ability to print large posters. It runs on Microsoft Windows 2000, XP (32 and 64), Vista (32 and 64), and 7. It also requires a Pentium II 600 processor, 64 MB of RAM, and 10 MB of hard drive space.
- poster-printery.software.informer.com - Poster Printery version 4.5 allows you to scan pictures and enlarge them. The software comes with an integrated picture editor. It needs either Microsoft Windows NT 4.X, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Me, or Windows CE as a platform. It has no particular requirements for the processor, RAM, and hard drive.
- homokaasu.org- The Rasterbator generates rasterized versions of images. Rasteration is the process of converting vector information into raster format. It makes images look 3D. The Rasterbator can also produce 20 meter posters. It uses operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2K, and Windows XP.
- posterazor.sourceforge.net - The PosteRazor gives you the option to cut raster images into several pieces (thus the name PosterRazor). The cut images can then be assembled in the poster you are making. The interface of the software is designed to be very user friendly. It only has 5 steps for cutting and making posters. A wizard will also guide you through all 5 steps. Aside from being very easy to use, the PosteRazor also comes in different versions for different operating systems (Microsoft Windows, OSX, and Linux). The software can take a large variety of input image formats, such as BMP, DDS, Dr. Halo, GIF, ICO, IFF, JBIG, JPEG, Kodak PhotoCD, and even Photo Shop PSD. However, the limit of the printing media is 5 meters.
- posteriza.com - The Posteriza, just like the PosteRazor, is capable of slicing images and merging them in one poster. However, the Posteriza automatically overlaps and glues the pages together. It also features a wide variety of frames, which you can use to enhance your designs. You can also add up to 4 lines of text to the poster. The ease of use of the software got rave reviews from users. It does not need any form of installation. It can also make posters as big as your printer's capacity. If you want to cover an entire living room wall with a Posteriza poster, you can do so if you have the right printer. The software runs on Microsoft Windows 9x, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows 2003.
With the many different movie poster software titles available, it's easy to choose the one best suited to your needs. Both beginners and professionals can enjoy making posters with these programs.