Adding an image to your ad on Craigslist will make it more eye-catching and raises the possibility of you getting a customer. There are actually two ways for you to add an image on your ad, by uploading the photo directly on Craigslist, or by using an HTML code for the image you want for your ad. In this article, we will give you a rundown on how you can actually add that image to spice up your Craigslist ad.
Uploading the image directly on Craigslist:
- Go online and log access the Craigslist Web site. Create a posting of your ad. Once you are done entering the information of your ad, like the post title and its description, click on Add/Edit Images. You will see four icons with a red ‘X’ on it. Just click on Choose File and locate your photo. Once the photo is successfully added, the red ‘X’ mark turns to a green circle mark.
- Repeat the same steps if you want to add more photos. You can upload up to four pictures to your ad posting, just follow step 1 to do so.
- Complete the ad posting process once you are done. Once you are done uploading the images, verify its content and do not forget to accept Craigslist’s term of use, and your ad will be posted along with the images.
Using HTML code to add an image to your Craigslist ad:
- Upload your images to photo-sharing sites like Photobucket or Flickr. If you do not have a photo-sharing account yet, then register first and create an album and upload the pictures that you want to use for your ad.
- Copy the HTML code of your image. Once you are done uploading the images, these photo-sharing sites will also generate different codes for it. Make sure that you copy the HTML code.
Other people prefer using HTML codes for their images because it’s much faster to create the ad compared to uploading the pictures directly to Craigslist. Whatever method you choose, just make sure that you choose vivid images to make your ad more appealing.