Website traffic is indeed one of the most important factors in maintaining the existence of your website in the market. Thus, the role of website optimization is also significant in this scenario because it provides attractiveness to your website; hence, draws the needed traffic. As a webmaster, it is your goal to make your website appealing to the human eye and friendly to search engines. In addition, page ranking should also be your concern in site search because the higher your page ranks, the higher the possibility of attracting more browsers. Creating websites that are friendly to search engines is indeed an exhausting task. Below are the points that may help you in creating a site search friendly page.
- CSS style sheets. It is highly recommended that you utilize an external CSS sheet because search engine scanners favor relevant as well as simple web sites. External CSS is known to lessen the intricacy of a website. External CSS also guarantees efficient crawling by search bots. In addition, you may also use CSS tables in order to maintain the plainness of your website.
- Domain name and layout. Make sure that you generate an intelligent choice in choosing these elements. Remember that your website’s domain name brings more browsers. A fine, appropriate, and striking domain name easily grabs the attention of search engines. The domain name also helps the browsers to foresee the content of the website. Aside from generating good domain names, you should also submit a website with good layout. A perfectly designed website provides both the search bots and the browsers easy access to the website and its links. Hence, a good layout contains all links from the home page.
- Directory structure. Search engine crawlers are facilitated by directory structures. Submit and make sure that your directory structure is not troublesome for the scanners of the search engine. Another point to remember is that the name of your directory structure should be coherent with the content of your website. This will sustain the significance of your website in the site suggest engines.
- Frames. Never use a frame in your website. Submission of sites with frames makes the exploration of search bots more difficult. Do not utilize frames tags either. Frames tags will also help the search bots extract content effortlessly. This will give the search bots more ease in scanning your website.
- File naming. Make sure that you name your articles based on tags (e.g. architect, biology). Good naming of files will help in enhancing the search engine rank of your keywords.
- Site hosting. Submit site to a web host provider that guarantees a hundred percent uptime for your website. In addition, select a host that carries HTTP reader.
To conclude, giving emphasis to the above-mentioned elements will help you build a site search friendly page.