MySpace is a social networking site that allows its users to connect with family and friends using different applications. One effective method of staying connected with your contacts on MySpace is email. Unlike other social networking sites, MySpace can accommodate customization of fonts in email. There are different methods available for you in order to do this. Read on to learn how to change the fonts in your MySpace emails.
- Open your web browser and log on to your MySpace account. If you do not have an account with MySpace yet, click on ‘Sign Up’. If you are already an existing member, log on using your email address and password.
- Access your MySpace Mail box. Once you are logged on, go to ‘Mail’ from the MySpace toolbar on the upper left portion of the screen. Select ‘Compose’ from the dropdown that will appear. Type in the name of your MySpace contact you will be sending the message to on the ‘To’ field and don’t forget to type in the ‘Subject’ of your message.
- Type in the content of your message using MySpace email’s featured fonts. MySpace features nine fonts that you can use in composing emails namely: Arial, Comic, Sans, Courier, Georgia, Impact, Times, Trebuchet and Verdana. If you are okay with using these font styles, proceed with composing your email message.
- Use a word-processing program to customize the fonts in your MySpace email. If you don’t want to use the fonts available in MySpace, what you can do is compose your message first on any word-processing program. Use the font that you want when you compose your message. When you’re done, hit Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C to copy the entire message, then go back to MySpace, place the cursor on the message body section and hit ‘Ctrl+V to paste the message.
- Compose a message using HTML codes. If you are familiar with HTML codes, you can also use that knowledge to compose a message. As a refresher, you can check out htmlcodetutorial.com for basic HTML font codes. When you use HTML codes to change the fonts in your email, you need to click on the ‘HTML’ mode button at the top right portion of the message body section in MySpace. This is where you will type the HTML codes for the font style, font size, and font color of your message.
Once you’re done, hit send and your friend/s should be able to receive your email with the fonts that you’ve specified. Isn’t it cool how you can add more life to your messages by changing the fonts in your MySpace email?