A questionnaire is an important research tool, especially for graduate students. This tool enables the student to pick the right answer to the problem at hand thereby producing good research. Nowadays we have different tools to assist us in research. These can either be software survey tools, web survey tools, questionnaire tools, computer survey software, email survey software, or questionnaire software.
A good questionnaire software helps improve research efficiency. Here's how to choose the right one:
- Features – The questionnaire software must not be contracted to any survey company; several types of questions may be created with flexibility; and the questionnaire must have the ability to integrate with other systems. In conducting a survey, the questionnaire software must have the capability to produce multiple types of reporting. It must also have logic features and response limits. Another very important feature that the questionnaire software must have is the publishing options to complete the survey in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ease of use – It is also important that the software is easy to use. Time is gold or money. It means that if we opt to purchase questionnaire software we can immediately use it rather than spending one or two days learning how to run it. Our intention in buying the software is to make our work easier not to make our work become complex and time consuming.
- Price – Determine your budget and see how much you can afford for the questionnaire software. If possible, check out the price before buying one.
- Support – The more efficiently the software runs, the better it will be. The questionnaire design will be easier to use if the software runs with no errors. There is available support from the vendor and the service could be done quickly, easily and without spending a lot of time, effort and money. Before buying the software you must be sure that it is backed by customer support.
- Productivity – The usefulness of the software could double the product. This could further mean that if the software can be used for another purpose aside from being a research questionnaire, all the better. If it could be used for a classroom quiz generator then its utility is maximized.
- Intended usage – One of the important factors to be considered when choosing questionnaire software is its application. The best questionnaire can be used for other purposes, particularly in management training. Randomization let the users create several quizzes at one time. These quizzes can be reused which save the user a lot of time when creating the quiz again.
Purchasing good questionnaire software either online or from traditional computer shops is a matter of performing your research by taking into account each of the above factors. Do a full trial by downloading the software. Questionnaire software is sold in many varieties, making it hard to weigh against other applications. The good online questionnaire software will help you get better efficiency whereas the incorrect software can cost you both money and productivity.