Pagemaker is a program that can create high quality publications such as brochures, business cards and the like. It is very useful for any kind of businesses, school projects, etc. This includes business cards. Read on to learn more.
- Open Pagemaker in your computer. If you cannot see the Pagemaker icon on your desktop, you can easily look for it by clicking on the start menu located at the left bottom corner of your screen. Just go to all programs and browse through the list until you see your Pagemaker software.
- As soon as the Pagemaker opens, a screen with a bunch of templates and category options will automatically appear. The first thing that you should do is to select the type of document that you are about to make. Click on the drop down menu for category and among the list, choose “business cards.” However, if for some reason this particular template screen did not instantly appear, you can find it by going directly on Pagemaker's source folder. All you have to do is go to the program folder inside the C drive in the My Computer folder. Look for the Pagemaker under Adobe and double click on templates.
- Right after you have selected the business cards category, a set of fresh new templates will appear. To choose your desired design, just double click on one of the templates. There are various options available for every kind of business cards.
- After double clicking your preferred design, a separate window will pop out. This is where you will type all the necessary information that you want to appear on your business card. If your selected theme does not have an available font in your computer, you will be notified. For best results, just change it to Arial. You can edit the font style later. You just need to make sure that you understand what you are typing.
- You can also add images, pictures, logos or emblems to your business card. Just copy and paste the image to the area where you want to put it. Since the size of the card is small, you need to make sure that the size of the image is perfectly proportionate on the size of your business card.
- Proofread what you have typed in and make sure all your contact details are correct. If you want to see what it looks like after you printed it, there is a preview option that you can use. When you are satisfied with the overall appearance and confident that there are no errors, you can start print it using business card papers. For best results, use white colored papers to avoid smudges and color imbalances when you are printing at home.
It is truly easy to create business cards in Adobe Pagemaker. There are a lot of designs to choose from, making it more fun and exciting! It is an inexpensive way to create advertisements, promotions and other marketing strategies.