Symbolic tools are important in connecting with people. Sporting events like a triathlon make use of logos in order to deliver the reason behind its existence. Organizers, participants, and spectators become one as each understands the value of learning a huge lesson by being part of gatherings that bring people together in camaraderie and competition.
Explore more of the emotions and pride involved by knowing about the efforts needed to come up with a decent design of a triathlon logo.
1. Review the literature. Triathlons are events that are constantly held around the globe. You can get good ideas by reviewing the images presented in past happenings. From here on, you will have an easier time deciphering the colors, style, and form you want to create. You can either follow the pattern based on your observation or you can enhance your design by encoding your own prints.
2. Let your logo come to life. Triathlon is a challenging spectacle that wraps three exciting sports into one heart-pounding event. It has been regarded as an authentic test of an individual's will and endurance. Therefore in the planning stage of your design think of how you can present a moving symbol of the sport. The common design involves three figures in the usual motion involved in swimming, running, and cycling. You can provide unique alterations by manipulating the layout and relationship of the figures. A good example is by making the next figure larger than the previous one so as to imply that the person is nearing his goal of completing the course.
3. Work with people. If you have been employed by an organizing committee to come up with their event's logo then it's your responsibility to initiate a talk about a default template that they want to utilize. Once you have agreed on the parameter that you need to work on then it will be easier for you to figure out the most appropriate method required to get the job done. If there is a need to consult or tap on the service of experts on logo design then don't hesitate to do so. You never know what a small detail can do to affect the overall impact of your logo.
4. Make sure your bags are full. Innate talent is not sufficient in ensuring the success of your design. It will be easier for you to welcome other forms of resources like books on logo design or the Internet for fresh and innovative techniques. You can employ Adobe Illustrator to enhance the outcome of your work.
5. Basic is beautiful. Go through the principles of logo design to determine details that need improvement. Here are some.
- The first thing that the eye catches is shape. You can initiate the construction of your design by drawing figures with no color to get the best shape possible. Make it a point to observe the strokes and texture of your logo with fresh eyes.
- Color follows shape in terms of eye attention. Once you've established the shape that you want to go with, experimenting with colors is a fun way to progress.
- Choose a font that will communicate with the people involved. In the case of a triathlon get one that has a kick on it.
Do not let your hands move for your own sake. Think of the people who will be inspired then it won't be that hard.