Do you have photographs to show to your Friendster friends that you want them to see immediately when they visit your account? Sure, you can always upload photos to your photo gallery, but what if that photo will be an awkward addition to your personal collection? Try embedding that photo to your Testimonial and Comments board. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Friendster account.
- Click Post A Comment and leave the page for awhile.
- Log in to your Flickr account.
- Click Your Photos.
- Double left click on the photo you want to embed.
- Click All Sizes tool.
- Choose the size you want to use. Medium is the ideal size for your message board in Friendster if your picture was taken digitally.
- Highlight the code within the HTML box and copy (right click and click COPY).
- Go back to your Friendster's Post A Comment box and paste the copied code in it.
- Click Submit.
- Once the Success message appears (with a checked round green icon), click Back to Your Profile and check your work.
- If you desire to delete or change the now embedded photo, just click Post A Comment from your profile page, check the small square box beside the recently embedded photo and click delete. Click "Yes" when asked for confirmation and go back to your profile.
Isn't it cool? Enjoy!
The author's choice blog: www.carrotcakebaby.blogspot.com