Brain teasers and puzzles offer vigorous and stimulating mental exercises. Brain teasers come in a variety of puzzles that involve cognitive and mental challenges to solve and usually with no time limit. At some point, we all want to flatter our amiable friends or fluster our rivals but most importantly, we want to have fun while sharpening our brains.
Here's how to find brain teasers for adults through the Internet:
- sharpbrains.com - This website gives you brain fitness as it offers not only brain teasers but relevant information related to cognitive level such as logic puzzles. They also have a lot of games for you to choose from.
- BrainDen.com - This website gives you printable teasers and riddles for adults and children alike. They also have algebra puzzles, algebra problems, optical illusions and IQ tests. For other fun parts, they have famous paradoxes and lawyer jokes.
- braingle.com - This website has the largest collection online with more than 20,000 brain teasers, logic problems, quizzes, trivia and mind puzzles submitted by users. You can unleash your creative juices and increase your knowledge. As what they say in one of their taglines, get ready to have your brain tangled!
- BillsGames.com - This website is not just about brain teasing but there are also brain perplexing words, shapes or positions which can be used to obtain sayings. Popular word games such as Hangman and the board games such as Tic Tac Toe can also be found in this site. If you want another form of game, you can play solitaire and video poker.
- brainbashers.com - This has a stimulating collection of brain teasers and is an award winning website. It gives regular updates on games and optical illusions and five new puzzles are added on the list every week. Popular mind games such as jigsaws, crossword puzzles, riddles and mazes are also included in the features. Since updates are done every week, you can play as long as you want without them running out their resources.
- syvum.com - If you want brain teasers and love mathematics at the same time, this website is for you. They combine math puzzles and brain teasers to ensure an exciting learning experience and no-nonsense entertainment. The levels of difficulty are divided into easy, medium and challenging.
- pedagonet.com - This website is user friendly and divides the categories of their brain teasers according to titles. By simply clicking on the title of the teaser you want to try, the given problem will automatically come out and if you're in a hurry to get the result, you only need to click "Answer" at the bottom of every brain teaser and you will get it.
- brainteaser-world.com - This website gives you a collection of the most popular optical illusions. They also have vocal word puzzles and magic tricks about cards and coins.