I'm going to teach you in a very easy way how to put a beard on someone's face using Adobe Photoshop. You don't even need to be an expert on Photoshop; just know the basics. Ok, let's get started.
- Open your photo. Select a photo you want to apply the effect on, and open it with Photoshop.
- Create a new layer. Press Ctrl+Shift+N to create a new layer, then press the letter B to select the Brush Tool. Choose a soft-edge brush with light grey color and paint the area where the beard will be.
- Add a noise effect. Go to Filter> Noise> Add Noise, the noise value will depend on the photo you are using, but try to put somewhere around 13%. Make sure that the options Gaussian and Monochromatic are selected.
- Select the beard. Press the letter M to select the Elliptical Marquee Tool, and do a circle all around the beard.
- Add a blur. Now go to Filter> Blur> Radial Blur: Zoom, Best.
- Change the blend mode to Hard Light. Go to the right corner on layers pannel and change the blend mode from normal to Hard Light.
- Make the beard looks darker. To do it, go to Image> Adjustment> Curves and do what you see in image 7 below.
- At the end the final effect may look like image 8.
I hope you like my first HOW TO article. If you have any problems while doing this article, send me an email. THANKS!