Increasing boob size in photographs is one task for our modern graphic software users. Graphic artists tend to use Photoshop in doing this task because it excels in this field. Photoshop enables many image manipulation techniques.
There are several ways to increase boob size in photographs. To do this, you must choose the best way that suites your style.
One way to increase boob size in photographs is by using the transform tool. This is the fastest and easiest way to finish this task. You can do this by simply following these:
- Open the image that you wanted to edit with Photoshop. Select the file in the top menu bar, then click open. Navigate to the saved image, then open it.
- Select the boob part of the image using the marquee tool. If you have experience with Photoshop, you might consider using the lasso or the polygonal lasso tool. Draw a border around the boobs to select them.
- Create a duplicate layer of the selected part. You can do this by selecting duplicate layer in the layer window, or by pressing ctrl+J.
- Now select the duplicated layer in the layer menu and enlarge it. You can do this by clicking the image from the top menu and selecting free transform or ctrl+T. Click the corner of the selection, and hold shift while resizing it to maintain proportion.
- Erase the unnecessary parts with a soft-edged eraser. Select the eraser in the tool window position on the left side of your screen. Set the hardness to 20%-40% to obtain a soft-edged eraser.
Another way to do this is to use the liquefy filter. This step requires a little bit of effort to finish the job. The result is a convincing though.
- Open the image with Photoshop by selecting File – Open in the top menu bar.
- Select Filter – Liquefy in the top menu bar, or press ctrl+shift+X. The liquefy window will now appear.
- Select the bloat tool in the liquefy tools. Select a brush size with a larger size than the boobs. Gradually click the breasts to enlarge them according to your preference. Do this separately with each breast.
Experienced Photoshop users can use different tools and styles to achieve this effect. One of these is the repaint style. This is one of the most difficult and most convincing ways to do this. Pen tablet users prefer this step. You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the image by selecting File – Open in the top menu bar.
- Create a new layer. You can do this by selecting new layer in the layer window or layers – new – layer in the top menu bar.
- Select the smudge tool in the tool window. It is located under the blur tool.
- Set strength to 30%-40% and brush size around ¼ of the boob size. Slowly and carefully smudge the end of the breasts to enlarge them.
- Use the eye dropper tool and select the best midtone of the skin. Use a brush with opacity of 20% and size around 10 pixels. Paint the smudged skin to return its realistic color.
- You can also use the burn tool to correct shadows. This will complete the image and make it look really convincing.
- Some may prefer to use the patch tool instead of using the brush tool.
These steps are also applicable for other image manipulations.