Every person who knows how to use a computer knows what Microsoft Paint is. It is basically a drawing tool used to create drawings—from simple to elaborate. These drawings can appear as black-and-white or with color. If you are an artist, you will surely enjoy using this application.
Microsoft Paint presents a lot of uses. You can use the drawing as your desktop background, paste it into a document or print it. In fact, it can also be used to view and edit scanned photos. However, what some people don’t know is that Paint can also be used to make a signature right on their computer.
Through the use of Paint, you can possibly make your signature on your computer. So if you are interested to show off your character through your online signature, you can easily learn that by following the steps mentioned below:
- If you want to make a signature and an image for your favorite video game, you should first decide on the game that you will use for your game-related signature. Look for a starting image within your preferred game.
- Make sure to open a Microsoft Paint that is available on all windows computers.
- Copy the image and paste it into the program. If the image is saved to your computer, simply right click on it and select to open up the program in Microsoft Paint.
- Choose the part of the image you want to appear with your signature. Make sure that it is rectangular and the width is greater than the height. Select the part of the image by clicking on the top left corner and dragging it to the bottom right.
- Copy that part by pressing down “Control” and clicking “C” on the keyboard. Then, open a new page in paint and click “Control” and “V.”
- Afterwards, select a font that you would want to use for your signature. There are many more fonts that you can choose from by going to 1001freefonts.com. If you picked a font on that site, you simply need to install the font on your computer; specifically, in your fonts folder.
- Type your name on any part of the image you chose. However, make sure to choose the area that has fewer distractions. Your final step is to highlight your signature and choose the font you installed.
Of course, there are more you can do to further beautify your computer signature using Microsoft Paint. For instance, you can include background color if you want to. To do this, you only have to open the page where your FTF signature is saved. Then, press the <Print Screen> key on the keyboard. Start Microsoft Paint afterwards. Once Paint is running, press “Control” and “V” to copy your screen print into the opened page of Paint. Select your preferred color then click your page. Your desired color will appear in the background.
By following these simple instructions, you can then set up your signature on your computer using Microsoft Paint. Hence, it will be easier for you to make a distinguishing signature in every E-mail you will be sending as well.