You can make videos of the games you enjoy playing using GameCam (which is free) but you can also buy advanced resources. Here's how:
Download the program GameCam from the link provided here: http://www.planetgamecam.com/?locid=download
- Execute the Setup and proceed with the installation. There is a point at which the program will look for the games you have on your computer and show them in a list. It is possible that the program won't find your game now, but I'll tell how to change this on the next step.
- Go to the directory you have installed Game Cam in and select the profile manager.
- If you want to add a game that has not been found by Game Cam, select "new profile," then browse to the game's .exe file.
- Select "Hot Keys" if you want to change them, or leave them on default. The most important one is "Home" to start and stop recording.
- Close the profile manager and start GameCam. A small symbol appears next to the window's clock. Left click it, then select "launch" and the game you want to record.
- Use the hot key you have selected (default: Home) to start and when finished, stop recording.
- Your videos will be saved on the GameCam/profiles/(game name) folder.
I hope this article helps you! Have fun!