A lot of people are finding that selling on eBay can be very profitable for them. Some do this as full time work. Some use eBay to have a secondary source of passive income and a way to get the items that they have or create find buyers. Creating a sellers list on eBay can be time consuming particularly if you have several items to sell. Turbo Lister 2 makes the task of creating lists easier. It is a free tool provided by eBay to sellers to enable them to make bulk listings. Turbo Lister 2 allows you to create your lists offline and upload them later. It comes with other options, too such as relisting your previous items, save all the listings that you have created and make a back up of it. Below are the steps on how to use Turbo Lister 2.
- First thing is to become an eBay seller by creating an account. Go to the eBay website and sign up for an account. Full up the form on the registration page and set up your user name and password. You have to give eBay your active email address. Read the terms of service and signify that you agree with them. Submit your registration and wait for the confirmation to arrive. Activate your membership and set up a payment account and a seller’s account. After you have all the paperwork done and have prepared your items and their pictures then move on to the next phase.
- Select the option to create a new item if you are just starting to sell at eBay, as this will give you a template for a basic listing. The other option is for synchronizing data with eBay, which will show you your current, sold and unsold lists. Fill up your seller’s gallery with very good pictures of the items you are selling, complete with brief but very information item descriptions,
- From the Turbo Lister 2 menu bar select the options to create new folders for your lists. Label it accordingly with folder names that will make it easy for you to find and sort your eBay listings.
- From the File menu of Turbo Lister 2, select the option to create a new eBay listing to create templates. List all the items that should be included in this document and save it as a template. You can also make duplicates of these template if your have several items that are similar. Find the right template in Turbo Lister 2 and click the Duplicate button and give the actual number of duplicate copies you desired before hitting the OK button.
- Once you are done with your lists, and then select the items you want to upload and choose the Add to Upload option. In the next window, choose the Go Upload option and calculate the fees that you have to pay to eBay for the listings. You can choose to upload all listings, upload a select list or upload the list to the selling manager to when it is time to upload your listings on eBay.