Windows Movie Maker is pre-installed with the latest windows operating systems and really helping to manage with your requirements.
You can search for it on "Start" menu button in your base tray and navigate over your start menu "Programs" tab; there you will get Windows Movie Maker.
If you want to insert symbols and words in your movie while using Movie Maker, you only need to follow these step by step instructions.
- First of all open Windows Movie Maker from "My Computer" or the Start menu option described above.
- Browse for the specific folder from where you will gather the images to make a movie.
- As soon as you select various pictures to set in motion as a movie, drag them to the timeline storyboard.
- Now, where do you want the text to be displayed? Is it on any particular clip, at the beginning, or at the end of the movie show?
- On the left side of the Movie Maker tab there is a tab titled Edit Movie -- you need to maximize that tab.
- Now under this tab you will get five options:
- Show collections
- View video effect
- View video transition
- Make titles or credits
- Make an auto movie.
- From these options select "Make titles and credits". Explore this option and add whatever titles or special characters you want to with the help of keyboard.
- Finally you can even animate these add-ons with various transition effects and other options.
Therefore by using these steps you can easily add text and special characters such as symbols in your videos using Movie Maker. This will enhance the look of your movie, making it more interesting.