A lot of processes and activities nowadays are being done in an automated way. In school, there are systems that can check your exams such as grammar, and there are computerized systems that handle enrollment. In businesses, almost all transactions have specific software to make it easier and convenient. Even in leisure, there are programs with rich graphics and animation that people of all ages enjoy.
Interior design and architecture design are also becoming updated and there is software available designed to make your project more detailed, precise and easier to manipulate. With technology getting better, more and more programs are being developed to make designing more creative, and faster.
There are different tools that you can use to make your creative designs come to life - in 3D that is.
- Ez-Architect - The Ez-Architect works with Windows XP and Vista, and Apple Mac PCs core duo. You'd be able to design floor plans using its user-friendly features.
- Database Architect - This program uses data from references, tables, and fields to create a database.
- ChainBuilder ESB - Uses Java technology to create the output using GUI, and by drag and drop manner.
- Envisioneer Express - One of the most user-friendly building programs and residential architecture available. This uses simple interface such as floor plans and 3D scale models.
- ArchiCAD - The software allows users to evaluate designs. Reports are processed immediately for the user to analyze. An optional plug-in called Cigraph Plug-In provides additional tools and functions such as: Straightening Perspective Images, Designing ceilings and elevated floors, Tool for two-dimensional drawings, Hand Drawn Effects, Terrain Modeling, Analysis of Time, Management Statistics, and Creating Free-form Walls.
- Artlantis Studio - High resolution images and lifelike animations are developed using this program. This also features real time preview and is a very user-friendly program.
Professional architecture programs are available for download on the Internet. You can also purchase some tools so you can be guaranteed of support and timely upgrades. Before you purchase or download any program, make sure you read the reviews and check the rating of these programs to see whether they make it as the top choice for architecture software. Learn the tools so you can maximize them, and so you can choose the ones that you really need - you don't want to get software where one function ends up missing. Check newer versions if they are available.
Users are willing to give their feedback about these software's usability, interfaces, and support features. Check your computer and see if it meets the requirements of the software. Since these programs are heavy on graphics, tools, and utilities, you should have enough memory and a good processor for your PC. Check the configuration so the program will not slow down or hang while you are using it.
These programs are created to allow architects and interior designers computerized assistance for their creations. Architecture economics also dictates that this software allows you to save on important resources such as time - you can easily beat that deadline without sweat.