Have you recently encountered a problem with Internet Explorer not showing you the source to a page?
Not so long ago I encountered a problem with Internet Explorer, it would no longer show me the source for any pages. Every time I went to the View -> Source menu absolutely nothing would happen.
Having recently installed IE6 I assumed it was a new bug, but apparently it has been a bug since about IE4.
The solution to this problem is simple.
- Go to the Tools -> Internet Options... menu item
- Under the [General] tab click the Delete Files button
This re-enabled the page source view. Apparently you can stop this from happening again (although I haven't yet verified this)
- Go to the Tools -> Internet Options... menu again
- Under the [General] tab click the Settings button (next to the Delete Files button)
- Now set the amount of diskspace to use to 500mb or less.