Sororities and fraternities are organizations for female and male students, respectively. These organizations are also known as Greek letter organizations because they often identify themselves with Greek letters. Greek letter organizations can either be for philanthropy, for competition and cooperation, or for structure and organization. Whichever type of sorority you are in, here's how you can find great deals on sorority merchandise.
Pass-Downs - During the pass-down ceremonies, senior members may choose to pass down some or all of their Greek apparel. Sorority girls compete over these. The older the apparel, the better it is.
Online Sorority Stores - Search for stores online that offer sorority merchandise. Watch out for some websites though that offer lightspeed sorority - these are not Greek licensed products. Here are some websites that you can visit if you're planning on buying sorority merchandises.
- Greek Gear - The Greek Gear website offers a huge selection of Greek apparel and gifts. They offer sorority clothes like shirts and sweatshirts, bags, jewely like lavalieres and charms, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches, dog-tags, earrings, belly button rings, toe rings, ankle bracelets, lapel pins, cell phone bling, key rings and key chains, footwear like slippers and flip flops, gift packs and vacation kits, hats and visors, sorority bid day and recruitment gifts, glassware, drink ware, formal favors, alumna, family, and pet gear. You can also design your own T-shirts, sweatshirts, glassware, and Greek paddles. You can visit their website at greekgear.com or call them toll free at 1-866-GREEKGEAR or 1-866-473-3543.
- Greek for Me - The Greek for Me website is a family owned and operated business. They offer sorority flip flops, T-shirts and sweatshirts, hats, license plates, glasses, blankets, gifts and gear, jewelry and charms, rings, and dangles. You can visit their website at greekforme.com or call them toll free at 1-877-245-9960.
- Greek 101 - The Greek 101 website offers lettered and long sleeve T-shirts, hooded and crew neck sweatshirts, HYP Newport polos, aspen polar fleece, letter skateboards, lavalieres and engraved jewely, tote bags, sunglasses, necklaces and charms, glassware and party favors, and Charles River lined windbreakers. They also offer customization on T-shirts, fashion apparel, and glassware and favors. You can visit their website at greek101.com or call them at 1-888-473-550.
- Almost Demure - Based in San Pedro, California, the Almost Demure company offers quality apparel and gifts that are both trendy and functional. They offer sorority gift packs, bags and totes, car accessories, Christmas ornaments, Greek shirts and hats, drink wares, home decor, jewelry, key chains, Limoges boxes, paddles and accessories, photo albums and scrap booking accessories, picture frames, and stationery and pens. You can visit their website at almostdemure.com or call them toll free at 1-877-790-4400.
- Greek U - Based in San Diego, California, the Greek U company offers sorority and fraternity clothing like shirts, sweatshirts, bottoms, underwear, and tote bags, drink wares, picture frames, key chains, stationery, and gift sets, and graduation stoles. They also offer adorable sorority gift bundles where you're guaranteed to save money. You can visit their website at greeku.com or call them up at 1-877-724-7335.
Whichever sorority you belong to, take pride and always try to convey your sorority spirit in every way.