Property management involves the operation and supervision of residential, commercial, and/or industrial real estate. To become a successful real estate professional you will need to take up property management classes, complete the required property management requirements, and property management training, and earn a property management certification. There are available courses on property management online, for those living in Florida, NYC, Seattle, Chicago, or Greenville, SC who prefer to take up online classes than go to the nearest college, institution or university that offer Property Management courses.
Below is a list of institutions where you can find Property Management courses:
- Technical Career Institute, New York City, New York. TCI offers a Facilities Management Technology course for applicants who have a high mechanical aptitude, and intend to pursue a career in facilities and property maintenance and management. The property management training provided prepares you for a career as a facilities manager, environmental services director, or building superintendent.
- Allied Real Estate Schools, Distance Learning and Online. The Professional Property Management course offered in distance learning or online makes use of the most advanced teaching method and materials that enables the learners to acquire the skills necessary for a career in property management. The property management course is offered online, and as a correspondence course
- Ashworth College, Online And Correspondence. Ashworth College offers a Property Management course for those interested in the management and investment side of the real estate industry. The course provides the skills required by the student through a Property Management correspondence program.
- Cornell University, New York, USA. Cornell offers a Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate with Property and Estate Management program that includes required courses for a comprehensive foundation in understanding the real estate business.
- University of Texas, Arlington, USA. The College of Business Administration offers a Master of Science in Real Estate course that introduces the analytical techniques needed to support professionals in financial decision-making.
- Vatterott College, Springfield and Sunset Hills, Missouri; Broadview Heights, Ohio. Building Maintenance Mechanic or Building Maintenance Technology are the college's programs offered that prepare the candidates with the working knowledge and theories in the maintenance and repair of various mechanical buildings systems.
- Florida Property Management Technical Colleges. The Florida Technical schools provides Property Management classes and courses on how to determine property upkeep and property values. It offers modules to develop the students' skills in tenant law, commerce and communication. There are courses on how to determine buildings' mechanical, structural, and electrical deficiencies and how to determine and review operating budgets, and evaluate management records.
The following is a list of the universities and colleges that offer courses on Property Management online or as a correspondence course:
University of Phoenix Online
Walden University - Online
Virginia College Online
Westwood College Online
ITT Technical Institute Online
Everest College Phoenix - Online
Keller Graduate School of Management - Online
Liberty University - Graduate - Online
Finding Property Management courses in the US is not that difficult. You can search online or gather information from various universities and colleges. It is harder to decide on which course you will take since you need to be certain about the specific area in property management that you would like to specialize in.