Nintendo's Gameboy Advance, a portable hand-held video game system, is inexpensive and, thanks to the family-friendly games, popular with parents and kids alike.
If you are planning to buy a Gameboy Advance, you may not be sure how to find the right one for you, at a good price. If this is the case, reading the following article should help you get the best-priced Gameboy Advance possible and start playing in no time.
- Decide what type of Gameboy Advance you wish to purchase. Do you want the standard edition, a Gameboy Advance SP, a specific color, or one of the limited edition models? Do some product research and determine what you seek before rushing out to the stores. Not all stores that sell Nintendo are going to have every model. Some models will only be sold online, while others will be readily available in stores.
- Shop around for the best price. Not only will there be many places to buy a Gameboy Advance, but also there are newer game systems now available. Consequently, you should be able to get a Gameboy Advance for a more reasonable price than when they first were released. Going online gives you a great opportunity to compare prices. Use the big search engines to find competitive pricing; go to Yahoo or Google, type in 'Buy Gameboy Advance' and you will find plenty of stores with a multitude of systems and prices.
- Consider your options. If price is your sole consideration, you might pick the website that offers the lowest price. However, you should be wary of buying from just any unknown website. If you are unfamiliar with a particular site, you should consult the BBB (Better Business Bureau) to see if the site has a good customer rating. If the site appears satisfactory, then you have no reason to settle for a higher price at different stores. However, it is best to be safe before giving your credit card out to someone who may abuse your trust.
- Try looking on Ebay. Before you purchase your Gameboy Advance, be sure to check online auction sites like Ebay. If you are looking for the best price, you may find it here. Of course, you should only buy from a person that had a proven track record of success on Ebay. If a seller has a high level of negative feedback, you may want to reconsider the transaction.
- Buy your Gameboy Advance. Consider buying a few games for your new game system as well. Unless you are purchasing a game pack, games normally do not come with the systems. If you head to the store, you can purchase a new game immediately. If you purchase your game system at an online store or through Ebay, you should have your system within 5-14 days.
Once you have purchased your Gameboy Advance, you or your children will be able to enjoy endless hours of fun wherever you go with this reliable, portable gaming system.