The Grand Theft Auto video game series has been a source of news during the last few years. It is one of the top selling game series, but has also become one of the most controversial. If you choose to play the Grand Theft Auto series, you will find yourself immersed in a gaming world that is alive with colors, people, buildings, music and cars.
The recent Grand Theft Auto games include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (for Xbox, PS2 and PC).
- Grand Theft Auto - Vice City (for Xbox, PS2 and PC).
- Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (for Xbox, PS2 and PC).
- Grand Theft Auto - Liberty City Stories (for PSP and PS2).
These games are full of missions that involve traveling from one part of a large city to another and completing challenging tasks. Rockstar, the games' developer, has built in a series of cheats to assist the player. There are a number of ways to find the cheats.
- Purchase of a guide book. Brady Games has produced guide books for all of the recent Grand Theft Auto games. Those books can be found at online superstores like Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com) and video game stores such as EB Games (http://www.ebgames.com) and GameStop (http://www.gamestop.com).
Guidebooks can also be found locally at a number of stores. Typically you'll be successful at these stores.
You can download a digital version of the guide from subscription sites, including IGN.com (http://www.ign.com/guides) and Gamespot.com (http://www.gamespot.com). The subscription will allow you to download a number of guides for a low annual fee of about $20.
You can also search for the cheat codes without the entire guide online. I recommend the codes sections of the following websites:
The last option is to perform a search from any popular web search engine for the codes. I recommend Google or Yahoo for quick reference. Search "Grand Theft Auto Cheat Codes" and you will find an extensive list of websites that will offer the codes.
- EB Games and Game Stop.
- Best Buy.
- Circuit City.
- Borders and Barnes & Noble.
Once you have received the codes, follow the instructions to input them into your gameplay. Most of the Grand Theft Auto codes require you to pause the game and then enter a particular button combination. There are a great many codes you can utilize, including codes for the following:
- Unlimited Money.
- Refill healthy.
- Unlimited ammo.
- Unlock all guns.
Be warned: some codes in the Grand Theft Auto series can be addictive! It is tough to go back to being an average player when you've gotten used to being able to pull out the big guns.