Tired of killing monsters over and over and over again trying to eek out a little bit of silver? Tired of using the same old sword and armor that you started with because you can't afford something better? Your money problems can be solved easily enough by using your real world purchasing power to enhance the wealth of your World of Warcraft character.
There has been an explosion in popularity in these gold selling services. I am not going to endorse any one particular gold buying site but I will give you some insight on what to look out for. There are some important rules to keep in mind when purchasing World of Warcraft gold so that you get the best value for your money.
- There is a plethora of companies out there that sell World of Warcraft gold. The easiest way to find them is to simply search Google using the search terms "world of warcraft gold."
- Make sure you purchase from a company that ensures prompt delivery. Most sites deliver within 24 hours but some are faster.
- One important thing to remember about this process is that buying gold online is slightly frowned upon by other players, so it is not something that I would run around bragging about. That being said, there is no way for a user in the game to know that you bought your gold. Most people will actually assume that you have a high level character that is funding your new character.
- This may seem obvious, but make sure that you purchase the World of Warcraft gold on the right server. If you buy 100 gold on Gurabashi, but play on Lightning's Blade, then either you have wasted your money or you have to create a new character on the new server.
- There are quite a few sites out there that have live, chat-based help. This can help if you have any questions about the transaction.
- If you not only want World of Warcraft gold, but would also rather skip the leveling process altogether, you can purchase entire accounts at many of these sites.
Some gamers would not ever pay money for in-game items or characters, but there are many with busy lives who would rather just skip to the good parts. If the latter describes you, then purchasing World of Warcraft gold could be a good fit.