With Verizon Wireless, you can make mobile calls and sending messages without a charge. This is made possible through the Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile Calling and Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging Plans. These two allow you to call other Verizon Wireless customers without a minutes charge and send them messages without paying the message fee. To benefit from these Verizon Wireless programs, you have to make sure that the person you are calling and messaging is also a Verizon Wireless subscriber. Otherwise, you will be charged with the regular call and message fee. To check if the number you want to contact is a Verizon Wireless number, here’s what you should do.
- Go to Verizon Wireless website. Checking Verizon Wireless phone numbers can be easily done through the Internet. Go to the Verizon Wireless website. Navigate the page and find the Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile Calling Family page. You can also easily find the Verizon Wireless website by typing the keyword “Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile” in your search engine. The webpage will be included in the results. Click on it.
- Enter the numbers you want to check. There are three text fields in the Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile page. You have to type one 10-digit number in the individual fields. Be careful when you are tying the numbers and make sure that every digit is correct and in proper order. Do not forget to put a hyphen between the first three digits and the next three digits, followed by another hyphen separating the last four digits. Example: 012-345-6789.
- Submit the phone numbers. After typing the numbers and making sure they are correct and valid, the next thing you have to do is click the Submit button, which is located below the text fields. Wait as the result page loads.
- Check the results. After a few seconds, you will be directed to another page that details the results of your inquiry. There will be a notification that says whether the phone numbers you have typed in are Verizon Wireless numbers.
- Check more numbers. If you wish to check other numbers, click the link that says “Check another number.” You will be directed to the Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile page again. Once there, repeat steps 2 to 4. As soon as you have checked all the numbers, you can make a list of the Verizon phone numbers so that you can easily distinguish them from others.
- Contact your family and friends. After verifying the phone numbers, you can now call your friends and family via Verizon’s Mobile to Mobile Calling and send them messages via Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging Plan without spending a cent.
Call and message as many people as you want with Verizon Wireless. But be reminded that Mobile to Mobile Calling and Unlimited Mobile to Mobile Messaging Plan are both for plan subscribers. If you have not subscribed to a plan, contact a Verizon Wireless representative or check the website to find out how to sign up for a plan.