Getting tech services for electronics can be a challenge, especially when you do not exactly know where to look and what services to choose. It may look difficult but it will be easy as soon as you have determined what you need and where you should look. They are all available on the Internet—from online service manuals to replacing technical parts. All you have to do is visit the right websites to get what you want most. However, most of these services are not free. You will need to pay for them. The price depends on what you need to fix. Here are some helpful links that can effectively assist you through your technical problems.
- Electronix. This site offers various service manuals and parts for almost all brands in consumer electronics. If you are in dire need of instructions on how to set up your Tivo, this is the perfect page for you. Ordering replacement parts is just as easy. Electronix also offers downloadable technical software and technical online repair. Make sure you have a credit card or PayPal account to use for online transactions.
- Repairworld. Just like the title, Repairworld is a site that offers a wide range of repair services with every electronic gadget available in the market. These include but not limited to televisions, desktop computers, laptops, mobile phones, etc. There are lots of useful information that can truly help you in your problem.
- Euras Information System. This particular site offers repair services, service manuals and electronic parts for consumer electronics such as television, LCD, Plasma, VCR, monitor, camera, etc. This is ideal for professionals like engineers, computer technician, I.T. analysts and the like. It is very structured and this page is not for beginners.
- Sony Blinking Codes. This page is for all Sony products that have trouble with their service codes. This is especially useful for the recent models of Sony products that have a self-diagnosis function. Example of such problem is the blinking of the standby light indicator. There might be a major problem within the unit. The diagnostics is not automatic, and this site will help you on how to engage it depending on what type of code and problems appear.
- Telemanuals. This site has a vast library of telecommunication equipment manuals and user guides. As soon as your payment has been successfully processed, you can easily download it online. They will send you a link of the manual that you have chosen through email.
It is very easy to find tech services for electronics online. All you have to do is to visit these sites individually. Make sure you know what you are looking for since there is a large variety of manuals, replacement parts, and repairs services available, It would greatly help you if you ask for assistance of a professional to know what the real problem is. This way, you will be able to look for the right solution through these sites. Good luck!