If you have lots of kids in your family, you can have a single birthday celebration for all of them. By doing this, you will save some money that you can buy for other more important things. You will not have to prepare for two or three birthday celebrations. There are some tips that you can keep in mind when planning for a celebration for multiple children. This will make it easier for you to plan and carry out the party.
Here are some of the tips that you can use if you are celebrating a birthday party for multiple children:
- Set the date. First, set the date of the party. If you are dealing with two or three different birth dates, you can combine them and see which works best for you and your schedule. Just be sure to make something special for each of the birthday celebrants on the day of their birthday. You have to explain to the children that they will be having a bigger celebration on a later date.
- Know the theme of the party. The next thing you have to do is to know the theme of the party. This will be easier for you if the kids are all the same gender. It may be a bit challenging if they do not share the same interests. Ask them for their opinions and also throw out some suggestions. Suggest some ideas that will cater to the interests of all the kids so that all of them can enjoy the party.
- Guest list. Make the guest list. When you list down the guests, be sure that each of the children has friends that are going to attend the party. Invite your neighbors and kids from school. You can also invite your relatives to the party to make it a more enjoyable experience for both you and your kids.
- Prepare the food. You can hire a catering service to prepare the food for you or you can prepare the food by yourself. Make lots of finger foods and dishes that kids will enjoy. Order a cake and prepare several candles so that each of the kids who are celebrating their birthday can blow their own candle. If you wish, you can order one cake for each child celebrating.
- Prepare games and prizes. No children’s party is complete without games and prizes. Play simple games and give out small prizes. You can buy these from any party store or even online. Give out bigger prizes to winners and consolation prizes to the participants in the game.
These are the tips that you can use if you are planning to have a single birthday party for multiple children. For children, it does not really matter if you give them a party each or one party for everyone. What’s important is, everyone has a good time during the party. You can make the party more interesting by buying party favors and prizes that the kids will love.