Want to know how to date that Virgo you have had your eye on? Or how about knowing how to date the one you caught just now? You can get the inside scoop into the world of these Celestial Virgins just by following these steps and testing the tips for yourself. This earth sign has plenty to offer.
- The first step is to make sure you keep your appearance in better than presentable shape; don't just stop with how your body looks or your attire, but continue on to your home or car as well. Virgos are fond of cleanliness and neatness. If you are a slob, you will find your Virgo turned off. So don't be lazy, and catch your Virgo's eye (and even keep their eye on you) by cleaning up after yourself and taking pride in neatness.
- Secondly, talk, talk, talk, and talk some more with your Virgo; these Virgins love intellectual conversation and are stimulated mentally. Talk to them about anything and everything as well; they love to analyze things and to mentally explore everything. Being able to hold intelligent conversations will impress your mate, as well as mentally stimulate yourself as well. Communication is the core to every relationship, particularly when you're with a Virgo; maintaining this aspect of your relationship can make or break everything.
- The third step is to take your Virgo hiking, biking, or for a walk; Virgos are nature lovers and love the outdoors; they love to be one with nature and to enjoy the beauty of the natural world. You can also give them a plant or flower to quench their earthy love.
- Fourthly, try to be dependable and tactful. This earth sign likes to know she/he can count on you whenever and for whatever. If you are not up for being reliable to your significant other, it will cause issues in this relationship. Virgos also frown upon thoughtlessness and over-sharing of unnecessary information; these two slips can be two big turn offs that will have your Virgo turning their head the other way to look at someone else.
- The last step is to be into community service or helping others. You will discover, if you haven't already, that your Virgo is big on helping others - from volunteering at the local soup kitchen to ushering for their church; they hold the value of being charitable to heart. Invite your Virgo to help pass out water at a local race or help raise money for an awareness fund. They will respect and appreciate your love of helping others.