If you are planning a birthday party for your child or any loved one, it wouldn't be complete without the perfect set of party favors. For a practical mom, it is important that you get inexpensive favors without compromising the quality and design. So, here are a few tips that you can use on finding the perfect party favors for a birthday.
- Of course, it is of utmost importance that you plan the birthday party ahead of time. Never get yourself crammed with so much to do in so little time. This won't do any good at all. Chances are, you're going to miss some details and this is unwanted.
- Think of a theme which every detail such as decor, colors, party invitations, food, and other important details will revolve around. This is just like planning a wedding where wedding decorations, wedding favors, and even wedding gifts are coordinated.
- A cheap yet beautiful party favor example is candy bar wrappers. You can design these yourself by using a computer software such as Microsoft Publisher and get pictures online. Combine them into a delightful layout then have them printed. However, if you are not the computer-savvy type, you can have these pre-made online. These candy wrappers are cheap yet are great favors for a birthday. Use these to wrap candies that can be bought in bulk. This way you save a lot of money for birthday favors.
- You might also want to pay your local party supply store a visit. Check what they have. Usually, they have something that you can use for your birthday favors. With just a little spark of creativity, you can create amazing yet inexpensive birthday favors from cellophane bags, curling ribbons, rubber stamps, paper bags, and many others. You can also work on miniature truffles if you're planning an adult's birthday party. Candies, on the other hand, work best for kids. Place these in colorful bags. Decorate them with your own style. These will cost you no more than a few dollars.
- Make your own Thank You cards by using cardboard and stencils from your local craft store. Make these identical and decorate them depending on your theme. Place them inside the loot bag together with your birthday favors.
- There are wholesale goods stores and party stores that sell clearance items at more than half the original price. Especially when you shop out of season, you can get these party favors such as toy cars, crayons, bubbles, tiaras, and coloring books at a lesser cost so keep an eye out for these sale items. These will really be a great source of unique and beautiful birthday favors.
- If you are the type who can cook, you might also want to try baking cookies. This way, you can decorate and personalize them yourself. All you need to have is spare some time in the kitchen. Place these cookies in boxes or small plastic bags and give it to your guests before they leave. These are inexpensive yet truly special birthday favors.