Psst! Hey, you there in the corner. Yes, you. What are you doing there? There is a huge crowd out there and the cute blond is checking you out. What? You noticed that, too? So, what are you waiting for, make your move. What do you mean, you aren't sure what to do? Go ahead and flirt with her. I think she's waiting for you to make the first move. What's that? You don't know how to flirt. Oh that's okay we can fix that. Here are some simple steps to follow and you will be fine.
- Smile. First thing you do is smile. Make eye contact and smile. If she smiles back then you know she's interested. Smiling sends indirect signals that you are interested. You should know that this is the first of three most successful techniques when it comes to flirting. Master this and you are well on your way to success.
- Say Hi! The next step is to walk directly to her and say hi. You don't need to say some fancy pick-up line like "you are harmony and I am melody, together we can make good music together". These pick up line are proven not to work; Say "Hi" instead. Look into her eyes when you say hi and again smile. This is the second most effective flirting techniques.
- Ask a question. Ask a question, but not just any question? Ask something that requires more than a yes or no answer. Ask something like "what do you think of the band?" or "So what do you do?" These questions would help her ease from the glances into an actual conversation. An important note. When you ask her a question make sure to listen when she answers. It is a major deal breaker if you don't listen to her.
- Make a fun spin on everything you say. Everybody likes somebody with a sense of humor. Relax! You have to show your true colors sometime. Just try to be yourself. You have friends and they like you, so chances are she will, too. Remember, just be yourself and everything will turn out fine.
- Establish contact. The easiest way to do this is by dancing. But if you don't know how to dance or the situation does not present itself, try sitting closer. If she doesn't move back, then you are halfway there. During this whole time, you mustn't break eye contact.
Here are just some of the things you do to flirt with someone. Remember that these are just a few simple guidelines. You don't need to follow each one step by step. Instead, have fun during the whole process. There is no need to be scared of it, because what's the worse that could happen? You can get shot down. But hey, go try it again and you'll eventually succeed. So, what do you say? Want to give it a go?