Although most girls today are more confident than before, some girls are still shy. If you're interested in a shy girl, flirting with her might be a little more difficult. She might give you a hint that she's interested but not enough to make you notice. So take some time to understand her actions and be patient with her. The following tips will help you flirt with shy girls.
- Make her feel comfortable. The very first thing you need to keep in mind when flirting with a shy girl is that shy girls don't talk to anyone unless they feel comfortable being with the person. The key here is to make them feel at ease. Show that you're confident but don't go overboard. Let her know that you care but again, not too much that you'll come off as someone who's too persistent.
- Be visible to her. Shy girls are hard to approach. If you want to let her know you're interested, try being visible to her wherever she goes. Hang out in places where she's always hanging. This way, she can easily notice your presence. This will also help make her to feel more comfortable around you. Just be careful not to overdo it. You might come off as a stalker type kind of guy. Avoid staring at her for a very long time. Gaze at her just long enough to let her know that you like her.
- Let her know she can talk to you anytime. Shy girls don't like overconfident guys. They easily get intimidated with guys like this. Once you got the chance to talk to her, make her feel that she can always talk to you every time she wants to. Instead of talking about yourself, let her speak and learn how to listen. Shy girls like it when guys listen to them. Although it may take some time before she opens up, once she does, flirting with her will be easier.
- Engage in a deep conversation with her. Shy girls don't like being in a large crowd. If you want her to open up to you, have a one-on-one talk with her. Engaging in a deep conversation will make her feel that you really are interested and that you have no time to play games. Also, don't try to approach her if she's with her friends. This will make her feel intimidated. Instead, approach her when she's alone and when she's not doing anything.
- Respect and compliment her. When flirting with a shy girl, avoid teasing her. Although your intention is to flatter her, for her, it will seem like you're being disrespectful.
- Be patient. Patience is your key when flirting with a shy girl. Remember that it'll take some time before she finally decides to open up to you. The best thing to do is to just let her feel secure. Let her know your true intentions and allow her to be comfortable with you. Once she realizes that you really care, talking to you will come out naturally.
These are some of the things you can do if you're interested with a shy girl.