Sometimes it seems that there are no more men out there. You spend every Saturday night with your girlfriends or hanging out at the bars but you can't seem to get a date. If this is you, your desperate desire to get a man may be what is holding you back. Follow these steps and you should be able to get a man.
- Accentuate your assets. You need to know what is great about you and what makes you attractive. Is it your brain, your tiny waist or your capacity for forgiveness? Whatever your skill and ability, you need to let other people see it. Remember that you don't have to put on a tight shirt or mini skirt to accentuate your assets. You have assets beyond the physical and you want the future man in your life to be able to see them.
- Be yourself. If you attract a man by being someone you aren't you won't be able to keep him. Now is the time to discover who you are and what matters to you. Then live your life according to your own values and ideals. You will attract like minded and interested men.
- Let your confidence show. In other words, stop being desperate. Your desire or craving to have a man in your life is keeping you from attracting one. You are scaring all possible men away. Instead let your confidence, your beauty show. Walk and talk like you believe you have value and worth all on your own. Then learn to believe it.
- Get out of the house. If you have become a hermit or tend to snuggle into your comfort zone, it is time to make a change. You aren't going to find a man hiding in your closet.
- Don't hide your abilities. If you've ready any of the get a man psychobabble relationship books you may have noticed that these books tell you how to behave and how to subvert your natural tendencies to be more appealing to a man. Stop doing this. When you do you will be dissatisfied with the results.
- Refuse to settle for available. In your pursuit of a man you cannot be willing to settle for someone who is just available. Have confidence that you deserve better and be willing to wait for the right man.
- Embrace your network. You can meet people by using the existing relationships in your life. Meet friends of friends, or friends of coworker or others you know. You have a network of people already in your life, tap into that and make more friends in an ever expanding web.
- Get online. Internet dating might be scary and seem like too much effort to find a man who might interest you. If you really want to find a man you should consider going where they are. Many men are online and searching for women just as you are searching for them. Consider this an option to connect.
No matter what you do, if you want to find a man, you need to find a way to connect. Get out in the world and start meeting people. You may have to put forth some effort but it will be worth it in the long run.