Wouldn’t it be great to spend the most special day of your life at one of the most beautiful and breathtaking natural scenes of the world? Grand Canyon National Park in the state of Arizona is one of those places that will give you just about the most gorgeous view amidst your ceremony. You and the love of your life deserve to have your wedding day at such a magnificent place like that. Grand Canyon National Park has already held hundreds of wedding ceremonies. This just goes to show that a lot of couples trust that this place will provide them the wedding they always dreamed of.
So if you decide to do likewise, here are the steps on how to get married at Grand Canyon Nation Park.
- Set your wedding date and make sure that it doesn’t fall on the rainy season. The rainy season dashes through June up to September. You wouldn’t want to get your wedding outfits and ceremony stormed and wet.
- Get your marriage license processed at the clerk’s office at Clark County. Browse through the Internet regarding the details of a marriage license application.
- If you have decided to arrange your wedding on your own, arrange for someone who is legally permitted to officiate a wedding ceremony. You may decide between an associate of the clergy of the county or a civic official authorized by the state of Arizona.
- There are a lot of awesome areas in the national park where you can hold your wedding ceremony. It will definitely give you such a great time choosing and might even confuse you on which one to pick. Many ceremonies have been held at the South Rim Shoshone Point. You might want to take this into consideration as one of your choices. For more details regarding this location, browse through their official website for the contact information and other details you need.
- Another great option for a soon-to-be husband and wife is the Grand Canyon Skywalk. This location will give you a spectacular view of the canyon. To find further details, check out their website and look through the information you want to know about.
- To add more excitement to your already-special day, arrive at the wedding ceremony location on a helicopter. This is always a good experience especially if you’ll have your guests ride in it with you. Everyone will have a great and exhilarating time. To be able to arrange for this, search for the Grand Canyon West Ranch and find out the details regarding this.
Setting aside all the stress and pressure involved in planning a wedding, have the most fun out of it. It’s not every day that you will get to decide and plan for something like this. You will surely have a wonderful moment in time at the Grand Canyon National Park not only because of the view, but also because this is going to be the most memorable day for you and your spouse.