Are you interested in a guy who just doesn't seem to be responding? Or maybe your new relationship seems to be progressing slower than you expect? If this is the case it is possible that the guy isn't into you. Follow these tips to know if he's just not that into you.
- Consult the experts. If you get the chance, consider reading the book He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. The book is an excellent wake up call to any woman who is chasing a guy who isn't into her. This no-nonsense guide to relationships is an eye opener to all readers and this expert advice is a great place for you to start your evaluation of your own situation.
- Pay attention to the signs. If any of the following are true, it's a safe bet he isn't into you.
- The guy calls you last minute. He probably only calls you when he has nothing better to do or his previous plans were cancelled. If he was really into you, you would be his first through and he would make plans with you often with plenty of notice.
- You always call him and he never calls you. If you are doing all the work, then you are more into him than he is into you.
- He forgets important events. Does he remember to call you for your birthday? Or does he disappear two weeks before every holiday? Pay attention to these signs, he isn't being subtle. He is telling you he isn't interested.
- He is okay with you both seeing other people. When the guy is into a girl, he doesn't want to share. This is especially true after the first month or two of getting together. If he is happy with you seeing other people you can bet that he is seeing other women.
- You never met each other's friends. He is keeping you a secret because he doesn't want his friends to know about you. He also isn't interested enough to know the people in your life.
- You only see him after dark. This is the biggest red flag in your arsenal. If he calls you after midnight it's because he didn't get another offer earlier in the night. The late night booty call tells you he considers you his last resort. He doesn't want you, he wants sex and knows you will be available and waiting whenever he calls.
- Listen when he talks. Most men don't make their disinterest a secret. If he is telling you that he wants to keep things casual or take it slow, he doesn't want more. If he isn't willing to take the next step or get married, then he isn't into you. He is telling you.
When he's just not that into you, the signs are easy to read. Follow these steps and you can identify his level of interest and keep yourself from spending too much time on a man who is just not worth it.